Tortosa Area Forum
General Chat Topics >> Fishing >> license.

Message started by kennymack on Nov 9th, 2007 at 10:43pm

Title: Re: license.
Post by Nigel on Nov 12th, 2007 at 5:34pm
Not that I'm aware - I was told that to get a gun licence here you need to take a psycological evaluation test (in Catalan of course). Best place to ask is probably one of the hunting shops - I'm sure they will tell you what you need.


Tortosa Area Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.6.0!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2020. All Rights Reserved.