Tortosa Area Forum
Local Information >> Schools >> School enolrolment

Message started by Tonyndeb on Jul 11th, 2008 at 9:08pm

Title: Re: School enolrolment
Post by Jislaaik on Aug 31st, 2008 at 6:50am
I must concur with Nigel. We enrolled our daughter to 3 different high schools in the 4 years we have been here and in all 3 instances we went straight to the school and they were very helpful, also calling in the english teacher. The main thing you need is the certificate of Empadronnement which you get from the Town Hall (ajuntament).

Good luck

Tortosa Area Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.6.0!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2020. All Rights Reserved.