Tortosa Area Forum
Help or Advice >> Health care >> Ehic 4 British Non-pensioners Spanish residency

Message started by Ebrovoice on Feb 14th, 2009 at 11:39am

Title: Re: Ehic 4 British Non-pensioners Spanish residenc
Post by El Alto on Feb 14th, 2009 at 8:26pm
Hi Ebrovoice, This is what the leaflet from the mosses tells us:

-Everyone has the right to healthcare and merely needs to be
registered in Catalonia.

-Newcomers who do not have their administrative papers in order
and are not on the register have the right to emergency
healthcare in health centres or at home, for both accidents and
serious illnesses.

-To obtain a health card you should go to your nearest health
centre with your record of registration and complete the application.

There also is a lot of info (also in english) on and there is a helpline (the info is in english, so i assume they also have english operators....)

24-hour Sanitat Respon helpline: Call 902 111 444, the Sanitat Respon helpline number, for any question your have about your health or about health-related issues.

Hope this helps,

Tortosa Area Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.6.0!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2021. All Rights Reserved.