Tortosa Area Forum
General Chat Topics >> Fishing >> fishing help needed

Message started by llawnroc on Feb 8th, 2011 at 11:07am

Title: Re: fishing help needed
Post by geandi on Feb 8th, 2011 at 3:09pm
As you have been advised you will need the right license (Catalan) to fish the delta and lower ebro up to I think Riba Roca .Above there Mequinenza / Caspe and upstream  you will need another license ( Aragon ) and if you are staying in Peniscola to fish locally there you will need a Valencian license and I think a visitor there needs to take their current English ? fishing license with them to avoid having to take an exam . You will get fined and tackle confiscated without the correct paperwork. Welcome to Spain the land sinking under a mountain of paperwork !!

wrote on Feb 8th, 2011 at 11:07am:
i'm coming over to spain begining of march for 6 weeks, staying in peniscola, want to do some pleasure fishing, looking at fishing around the delta, canels/river or lakes, any information would help, where to fish/baits/tackle etc, not interested in the big cats!! just pleasure! i'm 61 yrs, and have retired, do i need a licence and where would i get one from. many thanks

Tortosa Area Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.6.0!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2021. All Rights Reserved.