Tortosa Area Forum
Help or Advice >> Health care >> Travel Insurance

Message started by UKinSpain on Aug 7th, 2012 at 1:03pm

Title: Re: Travel Insurance
Post by El Alto on Aug 7th, 2012 at 10:31pm
As an employee of an alarm-centre for Dutch travalers I can confirm most of the posting above. Be aware an EHIC will only cover the medical costs in state-hospitals. A lot of medical facilities in Spain are private, expecialy in touristic places in coastal area. A travel-insurance will also cover the costs of private hospitals and repatriation to the UK. Another thing to consider is the maximum duration of a holiday the travel-insurance covers. Some insurances only cover a maximum of 60 days.


Tortosa Area Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.6.0!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2024. All Rights Reserved.