Tortosa Area Forum
Help or Advice >> Help and Advice Wanted >> Cedula de habitabilidad

Message started by Vilalba on May 22nd, 2013 at 4:46pm

Title: Re: Cedula de habitabilidad
Post by Pondgirl on May 30th, 2013 at 11:50am
We have built a new house in a village and we have to have a cedula because Endesa will not connect us to the domestic electricity supply without one. So I suspect you may be right Rita about not getting re-connected without one.

Brian it is ony costing us 33 to do this and as has been said it means that you have all the documentation in place when the house needs to be sold/inherited in the future.

It's not difficult for us because we have all the required documentation for a new build including the 'obras final' which gives the exact size of the house and each room.

Ulrika, I don't know what is needed for houses other than our brand new one. You have to be the owner of the property to apply for it though and you can't sell without one.

Tortosa Area Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.6.0!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2022. All Rights Reserved.