Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
getting to IKEA (Read 3546 times)
terraalta
Ex Member

getting to IKEA
Feb 25th, 2006 at 10:28am
Print Post  
Hi Everyone
WE wil be coming to our finca for a week at Easter. We desperately need to get to IKEA.
We are a bit scared of how to get there. When we went to visit Montserrat we missed the turn and ended up having to go right in to Barcelona and only sheer luck got us out again.
If anyone knows where to turn off the AP7 and how to proceed we would be very grateful.
Thanks, mary

IP Logged

nobrot
Ex Member

Re: getting to IKEA
Reply #1 - Feb 25th, 2006 at 6:05pm
Print Post  
There is a large sign on the AP 7,left hand side as you start to get into the Barcelona area just after the last tunnel telling you the exit to take.Best of luck.....

IP Logged

terraalta
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Mar 6th, 2006 at 9:57pm
Print Post  
Hi
Thanks for reply. Will look out for that sign.
Cheers, mary.

IP Logged

edward
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Mar 7th, 2006 at 10:56am
Print Post  
hi
if you fancy taking me to ikea with you i need to go but have a partener who hates the journey, will gladly show you the way and pay towards the cost of petrol and tolls, anyway if you are interested get in touch.
thanks
margaret

IP Logged

philmountains

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #4 - Mar 7th, 2006 at 7:25pm
Print Post  
GrinHi all I am sure there is a IKEA in Tarragona at the same commercial center where Leroy merlins is  just off the A7/Reus Airport,could be wrong but worth checking out ?
See you Phil

IP Logged

terraalta
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Mar 19th, 2006 at 11:09am
Print Post  
Hi margaret,
Sorry cannot bring you this time as we are going up straight from Reus Airport. But can you tell me can you take stuff away from ikeA the day you visit there.
Also if you know how long does it take for a delivery from them. We have only a week and things could be too tight for us.
Regards, Mary

IP Logged

Paulo
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Mar 23rd, 2007 at 6:28pm
Print Post  
You have to get on to the C31 and follow it until you're nearly in Barcelona, turn off at 1st sign for Fira. After that it's easy peasy, you can see the Ikea building and the traffic system seems sorted now. BTW,there isn't an IKEA at the Tarragona Centre Commercial.

PS. The large IKEA sign that was on the motorway has been removed, so you gotta watch for that Fira sign.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top