Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Calling all "Property buff's" (Read 2111 times)
Farway
Ex Member

Calling all "Property buff's"
Oct 9th, 2006 at 5:38pm
Print Post  
Need some help please. If one owns 2 plot's of land where one is say, 5 hectares and the other say 1 hectare, is it possible to legally devide it into two equal sizes and have the land registry updated............. (obviously the 2 plots of land are joined together).

Thanks

IP Logged

jools
Ex Member

Re: Calling all "Property buff's"
Reply #1 - Oct 9th, 2006 at 9:44pm
Print Post  
Hi Farway,

Depends where you are!
I dont know the legalities for Catalunya, but if them stopping just about everybody from building ANYTHING in Terra Alta, is a warning sign, i dont suppose they would make it easy to split and change land boundaries.

I do know that just across the border into Matarrana, if you have a finca or parcelas joining each other, they will allow you to re-grade them into multiples of 2 hectares.

In other words, if you have your 5 hectares and 1 hectare, they will allow you to make it into 3 parcelas of 2 hectares each.

Hope this helps.

Jools

IP Logged

gary the guide
Ex Member

Re: Calling all "Property buff's"
Reply #2 - Nov 4th, 2006 at 2:43am
Print Post  
you need to make sure that you are prepared to have all the legal work done this means you will need to make each new plot of land with there own escaritura (deeds) you also have to make sure each plot of land has access to the road seperatly so this to has to be done. once you can get this done paperwork then i would imagine you can build seperatly on each one as well but you will have to make sure your land is urbano not agricultural land if it is  agricultural land then a max of 60sq mts can be built for a purpose of non dewling livestock or feed can be stored there check that out

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top