Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Chinese restaurant in Tortosa (Read 2271 times)
stuandeve
Ex Member

Chinese restaurant in Tortosa
Nov 1st, 2006 at 11:35am
Print Post  
We went to the "Wok"
last week. Its a help yourself to as much as you can eat job. They also have a good selection of meats and fish that you help yourself to, then the chef cooks it for you. It was excellent, so good in fact, that we went back a few days later. Best chinese food since we were in Hong Kong. And just as cheap, about 25 euros for 2. Including wine.
Its near the railway bridge .

IP Logged

Gerry
Ex Member

Re: Chinese restaurant in Tortosa
Reply #1 - Mar 8th, 2007 at 9:02pm
Print Post  
Well I have to say that the food was nothing to write home about but it wasn`t bad.  The problem comes when you get the bill.  We were overcharged once and took it as a mistake that we overlooked.  But then it happened again.  This time they took the piss.  The buffet costs €11.50 per person.  Our bill for three came to €96.  They had changed the price for one night only, but did not feel the need to inform anyone nor take down the sign at the door advertising the original price.  They just about caused a riot.  The couple ahead of us at the check out flat out refused to pay their bill and walked out.  Friends dining near us were charged 72€. (No wine). We payed our bill but refuse to ever go back.  Also any chance I get I warn those off that will listen.

Someone must be listening because I have since noticed  the name has reverted back to the former.  The "Wok", hopefully, is no more.

Regards,
Kelly

IP Logged

Graeme
Ex Member

Re: Chinese restaurant in Tortosa
Reply #2 - May 2nd, 2007 at 4:28pm
Print Post  
had dinner at the Great Wall.. then was violently sick.  not going back there again. should have known better i suppose.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top