Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
New lower Ebro Catfish record (Read 4895 times)
Nigel
YaBB Administrator

Living here and loving
it!

New lower Ebro Catfish record
Dec 16th, 2006 at 8:21pm
Print Post  
There is a new Lower Ebro record (unless you know better!) set on Thursday 16th December 2006 by Natalie - also a womens record!  The weight was 182lb - it's only going to get bigger so tight lines - and congratulations to Natalie!

Nigel

IP Logged

nobrot
Ex Member

Re: New lower Ebro Catfish record
Reply #1 - Dec 17th, 2006 at 6:12pm
Print Post  
Well done Natalie,this one beat her own previous record of 164lbs I think.
(I'm convinced it is the same one each time,the one she keeps in an old bath tub at the bottom of their garden and force feeds it itinerant orange pickers)

IP Logged

catman1
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Dec 22nd, 2006 at 7:40pm
Print Post  
hi nigel
gary here for some reason cant logon with last username so i have changed it to this 
thats a superb fish mate which section did she catch it on was it above or below tortosa. hope those chicken bones are still working  Grin

john_outside_house_catfish.jpg (Attachment deleted)

IP Logged

elfitis
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Mar 14th, 2007 at 11:20pm
Print Post  
Bloody women aye !

Theyve always got the edge over fella's ..... im going to try waving some knickers behind a boat and see if it catches me more fish. Probably end up catching a few pervy locals rather than a 200lb moggy.

Nats always been a bloody good guide and she'll beat the pants off you blokes every year. Had the pleasure of fishing with her for a season and we caught some right stonkers.

Oh by the way this is Dan on another name before anyone starts to get worried there's ANOTHER guide on the scene  Smiley poor old cats aint got a clue whos who these days.

IP Logged

nobrot
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Mar 14th, 2007 at 11:57pm
Print Post  
It's the Pheremones you know.Scottish salmon record,held by a woman, 84lbs I think,(thats the fishes weight,not the womans)So next week I'll be baiting up with a pair of my good ladies C&A elasticated passion killers,using a hair rig of course.Chicken heads are so last season.....

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top