Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Holiday Home (Read 1854 times)
Debbie
Ex Member

Holiday Home
Jan 8th, 2007 at 10:54am
Print Post  
I know that many of you live out in the Tortosa area but we just use ours as a holiday home or retreat.  We come out to Spain for just over two weeks in August and then as many times as we can when we can sqeeze weekends in our busy life, its just a shame we have to work!!

Is there any one else who just has a holiday home or are we the only ones who still enjoy our English lives as well?!

Debbie

IP Logged

old nelson

The man in black

Re: Holiday Home
Reply #1 - Jan 8th, 2007 at 1:50pm
Print Post  
Hello Debbie, I have a second home just outside Tortosa and intend to use it up to about four months of the year fishing and enjoying the area and it's people. The rest of the year I reside in Hayes, Kent. At this time, I am quite happy to(in my opinion) get the best of both worlds,meaning that "she who must be obeyed" can look after the grand children and I can sneak off for two or three weeks to practice the "piscatorial arts" or whatever!

IP Logged

Debbie
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Jan 8th, 2007 at 3:41pm
Print Post  
Hi

I am glad we are not the only ones who 'want the best of both worlds', although at the moment I am looking out of my office in Edenbridge (Kent) at the grey skies and wishing that we were in Spain but I have just booked a long weekend in March (cheap flights with Ryanair) so we can make sure everything is working OK for Easter. 

Debbie

IP Logged

cactus jack
Global Moderator

If I agree with you, then
we would both be wrong

Reply #3 - Jan 8th, 2007 at 6:14pm
Print Post  
Hi Debbie
I work in England for 3 weeks then I live in Bitem for one week then back to england for 3 weeks etc.
This way I get three months holiday in Spain every year, however I am trying to do it the other way round and only work for 1 week. I think I shall have to do some more marital persuading (or is that grovelling?) first.
I miss my finca when I am in England and I am sure it misses me
Steve Smiley

Nostalgia is not what it used to be...

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top