Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
-cleanersCry Cleaners (Read 1774 times)
Tony
Ex Member

-cleanersCry Cleaners
Jan 21st, 2007 at 4:30pm
Print Post  
Hi.  Does anyone know the whereabouts of a dry cleaners in Tortosa, where we can take our duvets before guests start arriving ? !!

IP Logged

Nigel
YaBB Administrator

Living here and loving
it!

Re: -cleanersCry Cleaners
Reply #1 - Jan 21st, 2007 at 7:37pm
Print Post  
Tony,

there are several around - probably the easiest for you will be the one near Amets Cider bar (Amets is now signposted all over the place so easy to find).  They are in (I think) the second street up from the Husqvarna shop - there is a sign 'Tinatoria' (I think that's the correct spelling!) outside - it's in one of the streets where the Monday Market is held.

From the police station head towards the Millenium bridge.  Go straight across both roundabouts (Amets on your left) then it's near the end of the street with the trees in the middle.

Nigel

IP Logged

Tony
Ex Member

Re: -cleanersCry Cleaners
Reply #2 - Jan 21st, 2007 at 7:41pm
Print Post  
Hellow again.  Sorry about the titling.  I cannot get used to the fact that out here out of sight of Mt Caro that I cannot get broadband, and should allow time for dial-up to open the page.  Hence having entered the title, it jumps and I think that I have lost the title, and so re-enter.  I then get it duplicated.  that together with the typo is why there is such an error strewn title.  Sorry.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top