Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
new windpark in Xerta area? (Read 8093 times)
lekin
Ex Member

new windpark in Xerta area?
May 16th, 2008 at 7:05pm
Print Post  
Have been looking for buying a finca in the Tortosa area for a while now. I recently found a suitable one in the area behind Xerta, half way to Paüls. Now I was told that there will be windmills being errected in this area soon. Before ending up having windmills as neighbours and too close to the property, I would like to find out exactly where the windpark is planned. Anybody who could advise me on where to get this information?
Thank you very much, this forum has been a great help in the past months, reading and learning about the area!

IP Logged

Debs
Ex Member

Re: new windpark in Xerta area?
Reply #1 - May 16th, 2008 at 8:14pm
Print Post  
Ask your solicitor, when undertaking area searches. Suppose you could ask the local Town Hall.
Good luck!

IP Logged

AgentX
Ex Member

Reply #2 - May 21st, 2008 at 8:39am
Print Post  
Hi

The Generalitat 012 helpline didn't have any info they can give me on this, but a search on www.gencat.net shows that Xerta council approved a proposed windfarm (in 2005 or 2006) in the l'Arram area of Xerta.

Here is a link showing where l'Arram is: http://www.icc.cat/vissir2/?lang=ca_ES&toponim=l'arram&zoom=7&lat=4534347&lon=287554&layers=B00FFFFF

Doesn't sound like the area you're planning to buy. L'Arram (near the river and above the wier at l'Assut) would be a logical site for a windfarm as there is an electrical substation etc close by.

In any case I suggest you take Deb's advice and ask the Ajuntament, or get your solicitor to do that if you are using one. The Ajuntament will have maps of the proposed windfarm.

This information is true as I understand it but I cannot be held responsible if I have inadvertently misunderstood anything!

AgentX

IP Logged

AgentX
Ex Member

Reply #3 - May 21st, 2008 at 8:46am
Print Post  
Hello again

Just an afterthought, if you are looking to buy close to the municipal limit with Paüls, you might check if Paüls council is planning a windfarm.

AgentX

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top