Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Water Deliveries Bitem (Read 4973 times)
hazelnut
Ex Member

Water Deliveries Bitem
Jul 24th, 2008 at 1:54pm
Print Post  
Does anyone know of a water delivery man on the bitem side of the river? Tongue

IP Logged

Chris
Ex Member

Re: Water Deliveries Bitem
Reply #1 - Jul 25th, 2008 at 4:56pm
Print Post  
Hi Hazelnut,
We're in Bitem and get our water delivered from an old guy behind the Firestone garage,between the Corona roundabout and the Jesus turning.
Great old guy,always on time and will cost (or should do)90 euros for  13,000 ltrs

Cheers

Ian (nobrot the great )

IP Logged

hazelnut
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Aug 23rd, 2008 at 9:37pm
Print Post  
Thanks for that I will pass on the info to the new couple just moved into Bitem. Cheers Stuart

IP Logged

Ebrovoice
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Aug 27th, 2008 at 11:09am
Print Post  
Quote:
Hi Hazelnut,
We're in Bitem and get our water delivered from an old guy behind the Firestone garage,between the Corona roundabout and the Jesus turning.
Great old guy,always on time and will cost (or should do)90 euros for  13,000 ltrs

Cheers

Ian (nobrot the great )

Hiya Ian,
Someone thinking of moving into the area has asked me how long 13,000litres will last with a family of 4?

IP Logged

Nobrot the Great
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Aug 27th, 2008 at 1:05pm
Print Post  
Crikey...how long is a piece of string.........I think it all depends on how you manage it.We ourselves don't 'waste' a lot of water.Washing machine water waters the plants,some washing up water also.shorter showers,smaller toilet cysten,we even keep the 'hot ' water that isn't hot yet in bottles for the indoor plants etc etc. 13000 litres can last us on the house alone about 3-4 months.Bring a pool into the equation and all this goes out of the window.

IP Logged

Nobrot the Great
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Aug 27th, 2008 at 1:06pm
Print Post  
Forgot to mention,there are only 2 of us.

IP Logged

Ebrovoice
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Aug 27th, 2008 at 3:23pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Crikey...how long is a piece of string.........I think it all depends on how you manage it.We ourselves don't 'waste' a lot of water.Washing machine water waters the plants,some washing up water also.shorter showers,smaller toilet cysten,we even keep the 'hot ' water that isn't hot yet in bottles for the indoor plants etc etc. 13000 litres can last us on the house alone about 3-4 months.Bring a pool into the equation and all this goes out of the window.

Appreciate your reply and I am sure you can understand how difficult it is for someone who is  a"townie" for the UK to gauge how long that may or may not last.All they have to do is switch on a tap. They don't all have any idea how much they use per month.So your illustrations is helpful. It is also educational in teaching folk how not to waste water! Thank you

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top