Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Road Repairs About time too (Read 4325 times)
hazelnut
Ex Member

Road Repairs About time too
Aug 26th, 2008 at 11:04am
Print Post  
Hi All

Well they have finally got out the tarmac truck and a road roller, to repair the Cami d' Aldover, Whoopee!!

The road, or should I say track in recent months that runs from Aldover to Reguers

I was seriously considering putting in a letter to Catalunya Today Newspaper (Catalan news in English)

But they have beaten me to it, some of the locals must have complained to the Ajuntament.

Stuart

IP Logged

Ebrovoice
Ex Member

Re: Road Repairs About time too
Reply #1 - Aug 26th, 2008 at 10:30pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Hi All

Well they have finally got out the tarmac truck and a road roller, to repair the Cami d' Aldover, Whoopee!!

The road, or should I say track in recent months that runs from Aldover to Reguers

I was seriously considering putting in a letter to Catalunya Today Newspaper (Catalan news in English)

But they have beaten me to it, some of the locals must have complained to the Ajuntament.

Stuart

I don't bloody believe it! It wouldn't be Catalonia without the proverbial arrangement of potholes.sounds like you guys in Aldover are getting spoilt!

IP Logged

Nigel
YaBB Administrator

Living here and loving
it!

Reply #2 - Aug 27th, 2008 at 7:14pm
Print Post  
Many of the roads have been described as 'A series of large potholes loosley connected by gravel and tarmac' - at least it keeps the speed of traffic down!

IP Logged

ebrorob
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Aug 29th, 2008 at 10:28am
Print Post  
Quote:
Hi All

Stuart

Dear Mr Grumpy,
Could it be that the people in power have taken pity on the hungry poor soles of Aldover & fixed the road to allow them quicker access to all the Restaurants we now have in Reguers?  (don't believe you have too many of that type of establishment in Aldover these days)
Rob  Grin

IP Logged

hazelnut
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Aug 29th, 2008 at 3:41pm
Print Post  
Hi Rob

Yes a distinct shortage of restaurants in Aldover, mind you it is only a one donkey village

Stuart

IP Logged

cactus jack
Global Moderator

If I agree with you, then
we would both be wrong

Reply #5 - Aug 29th, 2008 at 6:02pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Hi Rob

Yes a distinct shortage of restaurants in Aldover, mind you it is only a one donkey village

Stuart

Maybe the shortage of restaurants is why there is only one donkey.
They do make 4 lovely donner kebabs Grin
Steve

Nostalgia is not what it used to be...

IP Logged

Ebrovoice
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Sep 2nd, 2008 at 10:46pm
Print Post  
Amigo Hazelnut ,

Is dementia catching? Your 2 adorable donkeys were relocated to Jesus river bank. Did one come home?

Nay....

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top