Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Progat Cat Charity (Read 3767 times)
ebrorob
Ex Member

Progat Cat Charity
Sep 2nd, 2008 at 5:25pm
Print Post  
Hi all,
A good friend of mine has asked me to let you know that a "Cat Charity" exists in Tortosa.It is called "PROGAT TORTOSA" & one of its many aims is to try to encourage the local population to take more  care of its cats.If you want to find out more about this charity or feel you may want to help in some way, you can pick up a leaflet at the vets near to the Lidl in Tortosa (they have it in 4 languages,including english).
There address is  Progat Tortosa,  Apartat de correus 193,  43500 Tortosa
Tel numbers  977 44 20 26 & 977 44 66 49
Rob   Smiley

IP Logged

hazelnut
Ex Member

Re: Progat Cat Charity
Reply #1 - Sep 3rd, 2008 at 9:10am
Print Post  
They are having a Flea Market in Aid of the Charity!

5th October 11:00 to 15:00 at restaurante bar Coll de L'Alba Tortosa, take the N340 road from L'Ampolla to L'Aldea Km 1090.2 turn towards the mountains and follow the balloons and Blue Arrows about 10.5 km if you can't find it then ring 977446649

G.O.M.

IP Logged

ColinB
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Sep 3rd, 2008 at 2:22pm
Print Post  
Believe they collect paperbacks for re-sale. We have loads so if you know where we can deliver them please let me know.

IP Logged

ebrorob
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Sep 4th, 2008 at 12:04pm
Print Post  
Quote:
They are having a Flea Market in Aid of the Charity!

5th October 11:00 to 15:00 at restaurante bar Coll de L'Alba Tortosa, take the N340 road from L'Ampolla to L'Aldea Km 1090.2 turn towards the mountains and follow the balloons and Blue Arrows about 10.5 km if you can't find it then ring 977446649

G.O.M.

Wow Stuart, those cats must have a lot of fleas if they're gonna sell them at the market.
Shocked

IP Logged

hazelnut
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Sep 5th, 2008 at 9:46am
Print Post  
Hi Rob
No fleas on ours, as we are on the front line, well we are if, they are handing out Paella

Tee Hee Grin

IP Logged

ebrorob
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Sep 5th, 2008 at 10:16am
Print Post  
Quote:
Believe they collect paperbacks for re-sale. We have loads so if you know where we can deliver them please let me know.

Hi Colin
Our friend rang Progat last night and they said they will be dropping off leaflets in the vets near Lidl in Tortosa in about 2 weeks time about the flea market. However they also said that if you only have a few books, you can take them direct to their stall at the flea market on the 5th October. If you have loads, then our friend can arrange for them to be picked up at a convenient point.
Rob Smiley

IP Logged

ColinB
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Sep 5th, 2008 at 9:52pm
Print Post  
thank you Ebrorob, we will deliver on the day - and probably buy most of the others !!!!!!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top