Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Sunshine (Read 3655 times)
hazelnut
Ex Member

Sunshine
Dec 31st, 2008 at 9:07am
Print Post  
Anyone know when that big yellow thing is due back in the sky? My Balsa overfloweth with the damp stuff and all the water buts are full, nothing left to collect it all in. Undecided

Its not what we came here for!! Could Have stayed back in dreary old England for this sort of weather Angry

Does the New Year predict brighter weather?

IP Logged

Nigel
YaBB Administrator

Living here and loving
it!

Re: Sunshine
Reply #1 - Dec 31st, 2008 at 9:13am
Print Post  
You'll just have to move to Aragon - the sun ALWAYS shines there as well you know  Grin

IP Logged

jools
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Dec 31st, 2008 at 2:01pm
Print Post  
OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Sarcy, cynical, bitchiness.........................and from the forum "owner"    Roll Eyes  Tut, Tut.

Cant comment on the weather in Aragon over the holidays, been in Oxfordshire actually. Weather has been chilly but suny, not a drop of rain, Tortosa must have copped for the lot      Cry

Never mind Nigel, every time you mention Aragon, it's the same as for Yoga1, ...........free advertising.... Grin

Anyway, a Happy New Year to everyone, and lets hope the sun shines soon.............. Wink

IP Logged

nen
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Dec 31st, 2008 at 6:14pm
Print Post  
Quote:
OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Sarcy, cynical, bitchiness.........................and from the forum "owner"    Roll Eyes  Tut, Tut.

Cant comment on the weather in Aragon over the holidays, been in Oxfordshire actually. Weather has been chilly but suny, not a drop of rain, Tortosa must have copped for the lot      Cry

Never mind Nigel, every time you mention Aragon, it's the same as for Yoga1, ...........free advertising.... Grin

Anyway, a Happy New Year to everyone, and lets hope the sun shines soon.............. Wink

thats what i was thinking jools HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU TOO  Cool

IP Logged

santsalvador
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Dec 31st, 2008 at 7:28pm
Print Post  
I suggest you buy some more water butts, theres plenty more to come yet, wait till Feb or March and April has seen its fare share of rain.
            SORRY,             Terry.

HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL.

IP Logged

cactus jack
Global Moderator

If I agree with you, then
we would both be wrong

Reply #5 - Dec 31st, 2008 at 10:31pm
Print Post  
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE

STEVE AND PAM

Nostalgia is not what it used to be...

IP Logged

hazelnut
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Jan 1st, 2009 at 1:33pm
Print Post  
A Happy New Year To everyone on the Tortosa Forum, from Stuart and Hazel  you won't catch me going to Aragon or Yoga Classes!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top