Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 Send TopicPrint
 25 Flies (Read 37958 times)
hazelnut
Ex Member

Re: Flies
Reply #15 - May 13th, 2009 at 10:36am
Print Post  
I agree Tony

I don't like people being conned by dodgy claims about marvelous products!! They are probably claimed to be Ecological as well!! Roll Eyes

They simply don't work!!

Don't waste your money, by fly screen mesh or Ikea net curtains

IP Logged

ginestargal
Ex Member

Reply #16 - May 13th, 2009 at 12:46pm
Print Post  
I'm glad you said that cos i was gonna buy some but thought i would wait to hear peoples opinions first, i did buy some after bite and that did work so i can reccomend that.
and i brought some some from the uk called Vape outdoor spray and that actually seems to work, but then again there aint that many of the blighters just yet so i reserve judgement for the time being Wink!

IP Logged

hazelnut
Ex Member

Reply #17 - May 13th, 2009 at 3:43pm
Print Post  
What does seem to work is a new spray Hazel found at SoldEbre Agricol, it doesn't keep flies of your Casita but it does seem to do what it says and keep the Mosca Negre from Biting you, its in a small 125cc Spray Bottle Named Repellant contra la "MOSCA NEGRA"

Worth a try!!

IP Logged

No_Flies_on_Us
Ex Member

Reply #18 - May 16th, 2009 at 4:51pm
Print Post  
Sorry you guys have had bad experiences, I just know I don't have to spend my summer behind mossie netting or with a fly swatter in hand - I can enjoy my meals overlooking the valley without flies pestering me!!!
Smiley  Cool
If you are interested in finding out some more feel free to ask - no crystals, no Autan or lotions    Wink

IP Logged

Chris
Ex Member

Reply #19 - May 16th, 2009 at 6:25pm
Print Post  
Obviously with a name like No Flies On Us, and not telling what the "cure" is, you are selling something. If so, bloody well say so, but why not advertise properly, through Nigel who runs this forum, and if your secret is any good you will do good business. It hacks me right off i'll tell you when this sort of post comes on, it's like someone saying there is a car boot sale on , or a must-see event, but not giving any clue as to where it is being held. Angry

IP Logged

hazelnut
Ex Member

Reply #20 - May 16th, 2009 at 9:53pm
Print Post  
Yep Chris

I can only agree which is why i always try to find out at much as possible about any event, including accurate directions much to the amusement of Notrob and Cactus Jack, and also times of start and closure especially with the Catalan 3 hour lunch break!! Grin Grin

And re the Fly off spray we have tried them all, if there was a good one everyone including the locals would know about it, yes sounds like a sales pitch to me also!!

IP Logged

No_Flies_on_Us
Ex Member

Reply #21 - May 25th, 2009 at 4:12pm
Print Post  
Yes I do sell a fly spray which works!! I advertise in the Olive Press under Sin Bichos and just noticed people struggling with flies on the forum so thought I'd tell them about it - but you guys just like a good old moan, you're not really into finding something that works.

If you are interested contact me on sin_moscas@yahoo.com and I will give you all the info you need.

IP Logged

hazelnut
Ex Member

Reply #22 - May 25th, 2009 at 9:18pm
Print Post  
Ahh Yes but do you pay nigel for this advertising on the tortosa forum?

If Not Pay up and be Honest if you are running a business and are paying The Olive Press!!

Why Pay for this psuedo advertising on Nigels Site?

G.O.M. Pay up or Shut Up!!

IP Logged

No_Flies_on_Us
Ex Member

Reply #23 - May 25th, 2009 at 10:49pm
Print Post  
I have enquired about advertising from Nigel - but with sharp tongued people like you on the forum I think I might give it a miss - plenty of business out there!!

IP Logged

hazelnut
Ex Member

Reply #24 - May 26th, 2009 at 9:28am
Print Post  
Don't base your advertising doubts on my input to the Forum, you would then be tarring everyone with the same brush!! Undecided and everyone has different opinions Roll Eyes some not as sharp tongued as mine!! Wink

Mine as the G.O.M. are predictable

But check all your own posts! are any of them not trying to sell something?

Ok one is a private sale but all the rest are to do with your fly free business!!

Everyone appreciates free advice and help but not when you are promoting your own business, see rules of the forum

When I first joined the Forum I tried to see if anyone was interested in red top flybags and was quickly rebucked for trying to advertise for free!!

IP Logged

Debbie
Ex Member

Reply #25 - May 26th, 2009 at 12:10pm
Print Post  
To No Flies On Us

If you are so confident about your product why not offer some free samples to some of the forum members to try out and they can then give the thumbs up (or down). 

Personally I am not convinced!

IP Logged

No_Flies_on_Us
Ex Member

Reply #26 - May 26th, 2009 at 6:01pm
Print Post  
Hi - I will be just to pleased to spray around someone's home and go back to check results after say 6 days but would like a couple of unbiased people to give their views. No problem - email me on sin_moscas@yahoo.com to arrange a venue, date and time.

IP Logged

Nobrot
Ex Member

Reply #27 - May 26th, 2009 at 7:56pm
Print Post  
Hi Flies,
Shouldn't matter whether the people are biased or not,if it works it works.
(by the way,I'm very,very unbiased)

IP Logged

Chris
Ex Member

Reply #28 - May 26th, 2009 at 9:24pm
Print Post  
Hi Flies, Why did you not just offer this in the first place!  I reckon you just wanted cheap publicity! Grin

IP Logged

hazelnut
Ex Member

Reply #29 - May 27th, 2009 at 8:49am
Print Post  
I am about as unbiased as a crown green bowling ball Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top