Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Send TopicPrint
 25 Flies (Read 37966 times)
Chris
Ex Member

Re: Flies
Reply #30 - May 27th, 2009 at 10:05pm
Print Post  
And may i concur with Nobrot, he IS totally unbiased, he "dresses" on both sides......

IP Logged

Ebrovoice
Ex Member

Reply #31 - May 28th, 2009 at 12:15am
Print Post  
Quote:
To No Flies On Us

If you are so confident about your product why not offer some free samples to some of the forum members to try out and they can then give the thumbs up (or down).  

Personally I am not convinced!

Does Sol d'Ebre offer free samples too?

IP Logged

Ebrovoice
Ex Member

Reply #32 - May 28th, 2009 at 12:19am
Print Post  
Quote:
I agree Tony

I don't like people being conned by dodgy claims about marvelous products!! They are probably claimed to be Ecological as well!! Roll Eyes

They simply don't work!!

Don't waste your money, by fly screen mesh or Ikea net curtains

Hey guys you can't rubbish a lady and not expect her to defend her wares. She is not directly advertising merely counter debating your rather blunt remarks. In good faith she is offering to spray for free to disprove your moanings.  Give the lady a break.Also I think you guys do rather come across very sharp and bitchy. Tone it down.

IP Logged

No_Flies_on_Us
Ex Member

Reply #33 - May 28th, 2009 at 12:43am
Print Post  
OK - so we have plenty of unbiased people!!   Roll Eyes  Still waiting for time, date & venue!!  Cry

IP Logged

Nobrot
Ex Member

Reply #34 - May 28th, 2009 at 9:10am
Print Post  
Ok all you non believers,I'm throwing my hat in the ring,

I've PM'ed my details.

IP Logged

Chris
Ex Member

Reply #35 - May 28th, 2009 at 10:03am
Print Post  
Ebrovoice- No, Sol d'ebre don't give free samples, but then again they are not pushing stuff on this forum are they?
To me it's all about being straight with people, and No Flies was'nt. Simple as that.
If the stuff works for 3 months, then every one here would have it done twice a year at least. Damn good repeat business i think, and if Nobrot comes back on here saying how good it is, then No Flies will be swamped with orders. Read how this started before you accuse anyone of being a bit harsh, and male or female makes no odds to me, and it shouldn't to you either.

IP Logged

ginestargal
Ex Member

Reply #36 - May 28th, 2009 at 11:21am
Print Post  
well hopefully we will let you know our opinion too as we have pmd and volunteered too!

IP Logged

hazelnut
Ex Member

Reply #37 - May 28th, 2009 at 10:20pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Quote:
I agree Tony

I don't like people being conned by dodgy claims about marvelous products!! They are probably claimed to be Ecological as well!! Roll Eyes

They simply don't work!!

Hey guys you can't rubbish a lady and not expect her to defend her wares. She is not directly advertising merely counter debating your rather blunt remarks. In good faith she is offering to spray for free to disprove your moanings.  Give the lady a break.Also I think you guys do rather come across very sharp and bitchy. Tone it down.

Ahh I see so the Lady in question will now be getting Free advertising on the Ebro Voice website then!! Roll Eyes

As she is not really advertising but helping out all us poor people suffering from flies

IP Logged

Nobrot
Ex Member

Reply #38 - May 30th, 2009 at 2:01pm
Print Post  
Well Flies,
You entered the Dragons den with various claims about your miracle cure for fly removal,fair play to you,you've had 3 pages of free 'publicity' and you offered your product on a free trial,however,in business you need customers and you need to keep them happy.I'm a potential customer who needs to keep flies off guests.I gave you my contact details,I'm still waiting.You only get one chance to make a first impression.It doesn't look to good from where I'm sitting.

IP Logged

old nelson

The man in black

Reply #39 - May 30th, 2009 at 11:13pm
Print Post  
There's no flies on you Rotnob, tell 'em how it is!!

Nelson.

IP Logged

No_Flies_on_Us
Ex Member

Reply #40 - May 31st, 2009 at 5:54pm
Print Post  
Hi Nobrot
Sorry didn't get your email - please email me with your tel no then we can arrange a day this week.  Wink

IP Logged

No_Flies_on_Us
Ex Member

Reply #41 - May 31st, 2009 at 5:56pm
Print Post  
Hi Nobrot - email address sin_moscas@yahoo.com

IP Logged

Ebrovoice
Ex Member

Reply #42 - Jun 1st, 2009 at 2:51pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I agree Tony

They simply don't work!!

Hey guys you can't rubbish a lady and not expect her to defend her wares. She is not directly advertising merely counter debating your rather blunt remarks. In good faith she is offering to spray for free to disprove your moanings.  Give the lady a break.Also I think you guys do rather come across very sharp and bitchy. Tone it down.

Ahh I see so the Lady in question will now be getting Free advertising on the Ebro Voice website then!! Roll Eyes

As she is not really advertising but helping out all us poor people suffering from flies

Dearest Nut of Aldover fame, There is no charge for advertising on [url=www. EbroVoice.com]www. EbroVoice.com[/url]. It is  a blog, a place for musings, information and where I can ramble on for hours . It is the mother ship that adverts are charged for, but I am not here to compete with Nigel. I believe the Expat community should integrate with all cultures and other Expats from different lands and work together. If you can help someone else out, why not?

IP Logged

William of Orange
Ex Member

Reply #43 - Jun 1st, 2009 at 8:00pm
Print Post  
Well Ryan Air gets plenty of free advertising on this site Mr Clearly Clever O.Leary just has to think of some new outrageous thing he can charge for lets the world know hes considering it and bang hes got someones attention. Free advertising its that simple !

Joke  Hes done  a study and apparently booking in males takes longer than females, which means hes considering a surcharge on Men as  time cost money. He says its similar to allowing Laptop Computer as hand luggage for free, as laptops are petite stylish and clever, hes  arguing something along the lines that you only need to punch the information once in to a laptop before it understands. Joke Grin

I didnt dare do it the other way WoO

« Last Edit: Jun 1st, 2009 at 10:07pm by »  

IP Logged

hazelnut
Ex Member

Reply #44 - Jun 5th, 2009 at 9:30am
Print Post  
Getting back to the subject our resident swallows have hatched 4 offspring!! one less than last year so it could mean there are less flies about this year!! Undecided

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top