Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
New P.O.Box prices (Read 2122 times)
santsalvador
Ex Member

New P.O.Box prices
Mar 7th, 2009 at 8:54pm
Print Post  
Hi All.
We went into our local post office today to be told that we owe 46 euros allthough we had paid 58 euros in February (for the new year) we were told that now you must pay for each person that uses the box,married or otherwise, hence the reason for the extra 46 euros.
He said he had recieved a directive from head office and that this was now to be inforced.
Has anyone at their local Corrios had a simular experience.
                                                    Terry.

IP Logged

Mostyne
Ex Member

Re: New P.O.Box prices
Reply #1 - Mar 9th, 2009 at 10:10am
Print Post  
Hi Terry

Here are the published prices on the post office web site;

http://correos.es/comun/tarifas/05P0301b-ApartadoPostalTarifas.asp

I would contact them direct concerning the post box charges or go to the consumador to sort it out or call 012 helpline for advice

IP Logged

santsalvador
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Mar 9th, 2009 at 9:44pm
Print Post  
Hi Mostyne.
Thanks for that, it seems to confirm what I was saying, ive just checked our bill for this year and it is 51.05 but it also apears they can charge you for your wife as he was saying.
Weve had our PO Box six years and only had one price, what I cant understand is why we have not heard of anyone else  being notified of this enforcement in other areas.
                                    Terry.

IP Logged

fatphil
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Mar 11th, 2009 at 11:02am
Print Post  
Sounds like another example of a rule they can apply to foreigners (English) when they choose to.
Imagine the uproar it would create if they tried to apply it to a local Spanish couple !

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top