Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
 10 Red Deisel ( B ) (Read 4689 times)
sue100
Ex Member

Red Deisel ( B )
Jun 11th, 2009 at 11:47am
Print Post  
Just wondering where or what is the best place and price for red diesel for my generator.

Have had a range of prices from 42c/l ( at a fuel station out of the pump – but in Zaragosa ) to 70c/l delivered local.

IP Logged

james@JPT
Ex Member

Re: Red Deisel ( B )
Reply #1 - Jun 11th, 2009 at 7:26pm
Print Post  
Quote:
to 70c/l delivered local.

Shocked Shocked Seems high to me.

IP Logged

jackflorrie1
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Jun 11th, 2009 at 10:54pm
Print Post  
alas at present is 55c per litre delivered there based near miami player will try and find tel no. 4 u sue   
tho they might not cover your area

IP Logged

james@JPT
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Jun 12th, 2009 at 8:35am
Print Post  
Quote:
alas at present is 55c per litre delivered there based near miami player will try and find tel no. 4 u sue  
tho they might not cover your area

Nice 1 Damian. That sounds better. Wink Wink Wink

IP Logged

sue100
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Jun 12th, 2009 at 8:36am
Print Post  
Yes, I have been quoted 55 cents locally too. It looks like the price in Catalunya is fixed and is the same price from all suppliers. But why is so much more expensive here than in Aragon?

Maybe Jools is right, and we should all move there - lol

Sue

IP Logged

hazelnut
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Jun 12th, 2009 at 11:45am
Print Post  
We were offered red diesel in Cymo next to pots paint, but I think they would want to deliver  a large amount sa a 500ltr cubo

But you could try for a smaller amount, sorry didn't get a price as we only have a small tractor and it only uses about 20 litres a week

IP Logged

jools
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Jun 12th, 2009 at 3:59pm
Print Post  
Hi Sue,

Please dont ruffle all their feathers with things about Aragon, you know how touchy and upset they all get.................LOL

It's so much more pleasant on here with people making 5 word one liners and smiley faces to get their postings up to a maximum (although not really saying anything constructive)

Anyway, hopefully this is a useful posting.

The lady who owns 'No Flies On Us' came to my house to do a complimentary spraying. She explained that it takes a few days to become effective. We had torrential rain a couple of times last week, and she said that usually means you need a second 'dose', but I have to say that there are definitely less flies around my patio of about 80 m2. She also sprayed on the other side of the garden wall and also the tarmac track behind the house to create a barrier from the flies I suppose.

I've just come home from work and went out to bring in some washing, I usually get perstered by the flies, because the washing is in the full sun at this time of day, and I only noticed a couple.

We are having a BBQ this weekend so that will be interesting to note if there are more around because of the food, I'll let you know.

Jools

IP Logged

hazelnut
Ex Member

Reply #7 - Jun 12th, 2009 at 5:51pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Hi Sue,

Please dont ruffle all their feathers with things about Aragon, you know how touchy and upset they all get.................LOL

It's so much more pleasant on here with people making 5 word one liners and smiley faces to get their postings up to a maximum (although not really saying anything constructive)

The lady who owns 'No Flies On Us' came to my house to do a complimentary spraying. She explained that it takes a few days to become effective. We had torrential rain a couple of times last week, and she said that usually means you need a second 'dose', but I have to say that there are definitely less flies around my patio of about 80 m2. She also sprayed on the other side of the garden wall and also the tarmac track behind the house to create a barrier from the flies I suppose.

I've just come home from work and went out to bring in some washing, I usually get perstered by the flies, because the washing is in the full sun at this time of day, and I only noticed a couple.

We are having a BBQ this weekend so that will be interesting to note if there are more around because of the food, I'll let you know.

Jools

Would that be torrential rain in Aragon by any chance !! Oh dear How sad we are to hear that!! Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
When normally its like heaven on earth, or so we are lead to believe!!   Wink Wink

Its been lovely here in the Tortosa Area No rain Sunshine all day up in the high thirties and relatively Fly free as well!!
Wink Wink

IP Logged

james@JPT
Ex Member

Reply #8 - Jun 12th, 2009 at 6:02pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Hi Sue,

Ahhhhhh not really!! The same as my 4 word post!!  Undecided Undecided Undecided

Painting and a BBQ have nothing to do with diesel unless you drink it!!
« Last Edit: Jun 12th, 2009 at 10:47pm by »  

IP Logged

james@JPT
Ex Member

Reply #9 - Jun 12th, 2009 at 8:32pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Hi Sue,

Jools

What time shall i pop over for my burger???  I'll bring my fly's too!!! Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

jools
Ex Member

Reply #10 - Jun 13th, 2009 at 12:13am
Print Post  
Heya Nuthazel.........doh,

You seem to live on the forum, obviously dont need to earn a living, lucky you!!!!

But before you start to attack..........................................please read my past postings and history, and letters on my website from clients, you seem to have the time!!!!!!!

I WORK IN ARAGON, MY COMPANY IS IN ARAGON, AND IF THERE WAS NOT A RECESSION/LA CRISIS/CREDIT CRUNCH or whatever you want to call it, and I could sell my main house, I would be living there permanently, without a doubt.

Are you trying to tell me there was no rain in Catalunya last week to ten days ago???????????????????

Mentiroso!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jools

IP Logged

hazelnut
Ex Member

Reply #11 - Jun 13th, 2009 at 7:39am
Print Post  
Hi Jools

I wasn't going to have a go Honest!! Grin Grin

And I work six days a week!  only on the forum Breakfast lunch and tea time!! Roll Eyes

And no it didn't rain last week at least where we are, we could see it raining on the Caro and Cado mountains, so it topped up our aquafer but we didn't see a drop could have done with some for the garden!!

IP Logged

nen
Ex Member

Reply #12 - Jun 13th, 2009 at 12:51pm
Print Post  
well we could do with some rain save on the water bill  Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top