Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
 25 Reus airport ..parking charges (Read 13044 times)
organicgav
Ex Member

Reus airport ..parking charges
Aug 11th, 2009 at 6:40pm
Print Post  
...from web..

Since August 1, the public parking of the airport is of payment.  The rates established are the following: of the minute 0 to the minute 30, 0.014145 euro per minute; of the minute 31 to the minute 60, 0.017682 euro per minute; since the minute 61, 0.013261 euro per minute; daily maximum to four days, 8.90 euro; daily maximum from the fifth day, 7.10 euro.

so thats nearly 40 euros for 5 days parking!!!!

IP Logged

Fly_Boy
Ex Member

Re: Reus airport ..parking charges
Reply #1 - Aug 11th, 2009 at 7:00pm
Print Post  
Said that ages ago ... surely MOL is getting a cut ? prob not ( seen his shirt on news today ) - standard accross most Spanish airports ... still very expensive

Now any one got a feild ?

lol

IP Logged

roswell
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Aug 11th, 2009 at 8:43pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Said that ages ago ... surely MOL is getting a cut ? prob not ( seen his shirt on news today ) - standard accross most Spanish airports ... still very expensive

Now any one got a feild ?

lol

Yes, the nice German guy who runs Sol Mar at Reus has 'parking' ... not sure of the deal...

IP Logged

munkonminor

Reply #3 - Aug 12th, 2009 at 11:21am
Print Post  
Earlier this year he was still charging around 1 Euro a day but it is long term only

IP Logged

Nobrot
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Sep 2nd, 2009 at 1:44pm
Print Post  
Just got back from Reus airport this morning.The gates on the field on the right hand side on the way out are now locked.It looks like they has closed of that little loophole.There are still loads of cars locked in.......

IP Logged

geandi
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Sep 3rd, 2009 at 3:04pm
Print Post  
munkonminor wrote on Aug 12th, 2009 at 11:21am:
Earlier this year he was still charging around 1 Euro a day but it is long term only

Any updates on this?  What does he call long term ? At that rate it would be worth paying for a month even if you only need it for a week or so !!

IP Logged

jools
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Sep 8th, 2009 at 8:13pm
Print Post  
Took an elderly relative to Reus airport this morning.

What a pleasant surprise to actually find that there were lots of spaces available, which were probably vacated by the scores of UK old bangers that seem to have disappeared!

Actually saw an N registered Brit car, couldn't tell what colour it was because of the coating of dust all over it, there was also lots of graffiti written in the dirt. God knows how long it's been there, but I suppose the car parking fee at over 8 Euros per day will come to more than the car is worth...........LOL

I thought 15 cents to walk in and say goodbye to people, nip to the loo and get back to the car was brilliant.

Jools

IP Logged

geandi
Ex Member

Reply #7 - Sep 8th, 2009 at 9:03pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Took an elderly relative to Reus airport this morning.

What a pleasant surprise to actually find that there were lots of spaces available, which were probably vacated by the scores of UK old bangers that seem to have disappeared!

Actually saw an N registered Brit car, couldn't tell what colour it was because of the coating of dust all over it, there was also lots of graffiti written in the dirt. God knows how long it's been there, but I suppose the car parking fee at over 8 Euros per day will come to more than the car is worth...........LOL

I thought 15 cents to walk in and say goodbye to people, nip to the loo and get back to the car was brilliant.

Jools

Yes very reasonable for drop offs/pick ups but has any on sorted any thing for  longer term ?

IP Logged

Nobrot
Ex Member

Reply #8 - Sep 11th, 2009 at 8:18am
Print Post  
Heard it on the grapevine,from a reliable source,that the maximum charge for parking at Reus regardless of your length of stay is only 4 days.

IP Logged

Bigyin
God Member

Onwards and Upwards !!

Reply #9 - Sep 11th, 2009 at 10:28am
Print Post  
Here's the official version:- http://www.aena.es/csee/Satellite?Language=EN_GB&pagename=subHome&MO=1&SMO=3&Sit...

which is in line with Barcelona and Valencia i.e. one daily rate up to four days then a cheaper rate thereafter.

Where there's life there's hope !!
IP Logged

cactus jack
Global Moderator

If I agree with you, then
we would both be wrong

Reply #10 - Sep 11th, 2009 at 11:04am
Print Post  
Quote:
Heard it on the grapevine,from a reliable source,that the maximum charge for parking at Reus regardless of your length of stay is only 4 days.

Volunteer required to try it out.
I park a motorcycle there so there is no charge for me anyway ha ha ha Grin

Nostalgia is not what it used to be...

IP Logged

Nobrot
Ex Member

Reply #11 - Sep 11th, 2009 at 1:22pm
Print Post  
I shall inform my reliable source.Mind you,they'll find out soon enough......

IP Logged

Dusty
Ex Member

Reply #12 - Sep 13th, 2009 at 11:09am
Print Post  
Picked up relations last sunday, parking for half hour was 35c. The chap in the booth by the pay machines also has slips printed of parking charges ranging from half hour up to 30 days (220.20E). Useful for planning xmas visits!

IP Logged

Chris
Ex Member

Reply #13 - Sep 18th, 2009 at 8:42pm
Print Post  
Yes, the "reliable source" has been shot now. For 6 days parking the charge was 55 Euros.
More than any full international airport would cost i think, and you cannot pre-book like you can at uk airports.

IP Logged

Bigyin
God Member

Onwards and Upwards !!

Reply #14 - Sep 18th, 2009 at 9:14pm
Print Post  
Reus:-  4 days 8.90/day, then 7.10/day
Valencia:-  4 days 14.40/day, then 11.45/day
Barcelona:-  4 days 18.00/day, then 14.40/day
Heathrow (drive up):- 4 days £15.70/day, then £15.10/day (dearer than Barcelona)

Where there's life there's hope !!
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top