Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
lleida airport (Read 4861 times)
viking
Ex Member

lleida airport
Aug 17th, 2009 at 4:33pm
Print Post  
Does anyone know anything about the new airport at Lleida, due to open this autumn apparently? Apparently it will be used for public and commercial use and will transport tourists to and from 'Gran Scala' when/if it is ever built. I was just wondering whether we are likely to see affordable flights from here to local UK airports.

IP Logged

Bigyin
God Member

Onwards and Upwards !!

Re: lleida airport
Reply #1 - Aug 18th, 2009 at 11:14am
Print Post  
Bit of a trek up to Lleida ?  Any news on the proposed Tortosa airport ?  (unlikely I would have thought).

Where there's life there's hope !!
IP Logged

geandi
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Aug 18th, 2009 at 2:21pm
Print Post  
Googled lleida airport and their website says that it is nearly up and running and will be open before the end of the year ..............dont know what year though. Is Castellon working yet ??. The airport between Tortosa and Amposta is a possibility I remember seeing some official proposals for the site along with others...this one being one of the largest . Who knows ??

IP Logged

Bigyin
God Member

Onwards and Upwards !!

Reply #3 - Aug 18th, 2009 at 2:40pm
Print Post  

IP Logged

geandi
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Aug 18th, 2009 at 3:12pm
Print Post  
Thanks Bigyin........I knew I'd seen it somewhere....Will it ever get off the ground ? !!!!!!

IP Logged

Bigyin
God Member

Onwards and Upwards !!

Reply #5 - Aug 18th, 2009 at 3:30pm
Print Post  
The Tortosa airport appears to still be in the idea stage.  The overall plans seem to have moved on a bit since the last time I looked.  No idea exactly where they're thinking of putting it though.

IP Logged

Fly_Boy
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Aug 18th, 2009 at 9:28pm
Print Post  
Ryanair looking to build a car park there .... lol

IP Logged

Ebrovoice
Ex Member

Reply #7 - Aug 19th, 2009 at 1:31pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Googled lleida airport and their website says that it is nearly up and running and will be open before the end of the year ..............dont know what year though. Is Castellon working yet ??. The airport between Tortosa and Amposta is a possibility I remember seeing some official proposals for the site along with others...this one being one of the largest . Who knows ??

I have emailed the Marketing Director at Lleida airport and asked him / her to keep us posted on any updates. We may get lucky.

IP Logged

Pondgirl
Ex Member

Reply #8 - Aug 30th, 2009 at 6:58pm
Print Post  
The Aeroport Terres de l'Ebre will be situated somewhere between Tortosa and Amposta.  There was a big article about it in the Roquetes Town Hall magazine a few months ago.  I'll see if I kept it.  It will basically be a corporate airtaxi aerodrome that will also be used by the Air Ambulance and the 'Bombers'

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top