Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
co-operative (Read 2608 times)
jt42
Ex Member

co-operative
Sep 12th, 2009 at 9:39am
Print Post  
HI does anyone know if the agricultural co-op at camarles is open on a saturday as we are planning on flying over for a long weekend and wanted to buy some nets and a roller for our olives
  thanks
  jon.

IP Logged

HazeandAlan
Ex Member

Re: co-operative
Reply #1 - Sep 12th, 2009 at 9:47am
Print Post  
Hi Jon
yes it is normally open on a saturday morning.
I was there last week and didn't see any rollers for sale yet - they may have them in the back
and not put out yet as it's a bit early.  We bought our roller from there last year and we had to
wait for new stock to arrive.
Haze

IP Logged

bruixot
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Sep 15th, 2009 at 10:42pm
Print Post  
Bigyin suggested in another post that it would be nice if everyone posted the details they know of which co ops take what. I thought it was a good idea and seeing as you had this title already thought this might be a good place for it.
So here is what I know...
Ralda SL in Santa Barbara takes Carobs(you have to register with your deeds but this is easy, I can give anyone more info if they want it).
There is a backstreet Moli Doli in Amposta that takes Olive and carobs with no questions asked(no deeds, nie or anything required, I can give exact location if you need it).
The other Coops in this area that I know of require membership.
Anyone else?
Bruixot

IP Logged

Bigyin
God Member

Onwards and Upwards !!

Reply #3 - Sep 16th, 2009 at 2:00pm
Print Post  
Is Ralda SL the main one on the corner by the Petrol Station ?  When you say "register", does that mean you become a member at the same time. ?  If this is the one you mean, I've been in there a couple of times with questions about my baby olive trees and they've been very helpful.  Thye even suggested there was no point in my joining until I had a crop to submit.
I don't have any Carobs to speak of but it would be good to get info re other fruit (Citrus, grapes etc.) for future reference.
Do you know if the backstreet guy will press small qty's of olives and if so, what he charges. ?
If we can gather enough info it would be good to stick it in the "Useful Info" area at the top.  Can someone who lives nearer Tortosa find out exactly what Sol D'Ebre takes ?
Cheers,
Bigyin

Where there's life there's hope !!
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top