Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
motorbikes/scooters (Read 1094 times)
old nelson
Full Member

The man in black

Posts: 215
Location: HAYES KENT..and...TORTOSA
Joined: Sep 12th, 2006
Gender: Male
Sep 19th, 2009 at 3:15pm
Print Post  
Can anyone tell me if you can register,tax, and insure a UK motorbike or scooter in Catalunya if you only have an NIE number.

                                                               Old Nelson.
Back to top
IP Logged
Ex Member

Re: motorbikes/scooters
Reply #1 - Sep 20th, 2009 at 10:32am
Print Post  
Its bad enough just transferring a Spanish Registered scooter to a new owner let alone re registering a british one, the paperwork is horendous and it will probably cost you about 500 euros to do it and you will need to have the bike inspected and ITV'd any non standard parts will be rejected, its just too stupid for words the amount of paperwork needed

They should have centralised system like the DVLA with no charge
Back to top
IP Logged
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint
  « Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top