Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Holiday scammers (Read 1398 times)
Nobrot
Ex Member

Holiday scammers
Apr 2nd, 2010 at 10:20am
Print Post  
The holiday scammers are out.......Whilst times maybe a little tough at present it may be all to easy to take what appears to be any bookings that are going.
The usual ones are bookings without any previous contact and usually priests from Greece,topless models,several newly weds etc etc.If they dont look like your usual form of bookings they probably arenīt,it is all to easy to get drawn in.
They offer credit card or money exchange payment up front and usually offer more money than the actual cost and they are getting more convincing.

IP Logged

cactus jack
Global Moderator

If I agree with you, then
we would both be wrong

Re: Holiday scammers
Reply #1 - Apr 2nd, 2010 at 11:49am
Print Post  
Have you had the Nigerian General with his uncles multi million pound inheritance who wants it all sent to your account in UK or Spain?
If not send me your bank details along with your passport/driving licence etc and of course a check for €5000.00 and I will forward it on
regards
Cactus Ngwumba

Nostalgia is not what it used to be...

IP Logged

Nobrot
Ex Member

Re: Holiday scammers
Reply #2 - Apr 2nd, 2010 at 12:22pm
Print Post  
Yeah!!!!why,I sent all my details off and Iīm still waiting.I did however manage to get 13 parking tickets and a letter from the Work and Pensions mentioning something about my claim for 6 wives, a tribe of offsprings and tax allowance for ceremonial funeral pyres.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top