Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Boat trailer (Read 9694 times)
roadrunner
Ex Member

Boat trailer
May 8th, 2010 at 6:25pm
Print Post  
boat trailer (snipe) stolen from amposta embarcation on 29th april between 12:00 - 12:30pm, trailer was chained to a car, they cut chain with bolt cutters,
A witness to the theft has informed the mossos and given a description of the person stealing it
White male, aged between 40-50, 6 feet tall, medium build, short curly/wavey blonde/ginger hair
Seen hitching it up and driving off in a green/blue 4x4 with
ENGLISH PLATES

IP Logged

Bigyin
God Member

Onwards and Upwards !!

Re: Boat trailer
Reply #1 - May 8th, 2010 at 7:42pm
Print Post  
Flippin' 'eck.  Shame the witness didn't make a note of the reg. Cry

Where there's life there's hope !!
IP Logged

Michael

Village Idiot

Reply #2 - May 9th, 2010 at 7:49pm
Print Post  
Are there 'sister' forums to whom we could send this sort of information?  I'm sure that such individuals are as popular in, say, Valencia as they are here and the fairly full and precise description might just ring a few bells!

IP Logged

Nobrot
Ex Member

Reply #3 - May 9th, 2010 at 7:53pm
Print Post  
Someone fitting that description should stand out like sore thumb around here...

IP Logged

Michael

Village Idiot

Reply #4 - May 10th, 2010 at 8:33am
Print Post  
And the thief probably realises that so I doubt if he is local.  Hence why we should cast the net further.  We need to contact the 'hand' with the 'sore thumb'.

IP Logged

Ebrovoice
Ex Member

Reply #5 - May 17th, 2010 at 1:20pm
Print Post  
Michael wrote on May 10th, 2010 at 8:33am:
And the thief probably realises that so I doubt if he is local.  Hence why we should cast the net further.  We need to contact the 'hand' with the 'sore thumb'. 

I agree .. I will blog and write about it. It makes me steaming mad to hear of folk who help themselves to other people's hard earned equipment - without a twinge of guilt in doing so!

IP Logged

Ebrovoice
Ex Member

Reply #6 - May 17th, 2010 at 3:27pm
Print Post  
Quote:
boat trailer (snipe) stolen from amposta embarcation on 29th april between 12:00 - 12:30pm, trailer was chained to a car, they cut chain with bolt cutters,
A witness to the theft has informed the mossos and given a description of the person stealing it
White male, aged between 40-50, 6 feet tall, medium build, short curly/wavey blonde/ginger hair
Seen hitching it up and driving off in a green/blue 4x4 with
ENGLISH PLATES

Does this boat trailer have any identifiable marks on it..trade plate..like an engine plate number one has on a car or anything?--makers name . I assume the trailer number plates would be long since chucked- unless he is too dumb to have realized them!

IP Logged

roadrunner
Ex Member

Reply #7 - May 22nd, 2010 at 3:14pm
Print Post  
No it has no identification number, its a galvinised trailer, model (snipe) with blue and red stripe running down its length,
I HAVE BEEN TOLD PERSON WHO STOLE IT COMES FROM AMPOSTA AREA

IP Logged

Bigyin
God Member

Onwards and Upwards !!

Reply #8 - May 22nd, 2010 at 9:00pm
Print Post  
Sorry if I'm stating the obvious but if the person who told you the thief comes from the Amposta area, they must have an idea who he is ?

Where there's life there's hope !!
IP Logged

John
Ex Member

Stolen Goods in General - Was - Re: Boat trailer
Reply #9 - Nov 10th, 2011 at 2:36pm
Print Post  
Michael wrote on May 9th, 2010 at 7:49pm:
Are there 'sister' forums to whom we could send this sort of information?  I'm sure that such individuals are as popular in, say, Valencia as they are here and the fairly full and precise description might just ring a few bells!

Just a thought, but if everybody had photos of thier most valuable goods and goods they really need for thier farms / trade etc, then if thioose goodes were stolen, the photos, serial numbers etc could be uploaded so everybody knows what to keep thier eyes open for.

On the subject of sister forums, Yes, I have found a few recently by accident more than anything. Maybe uploading those photo's could incur a small fee to help with running costs if it means having a new website or to help pay for somebodys time to upload it to a separate area of a privatly owned website?

I have a website and would be prepared to make a separate area on it for such purposes if my time and a small fee for admin costs was made.

Or if there is someone else here who might want to do it?

I'm sure that people in Valencia and other areas might be interested too.

Just a thought. Any views on this?

John.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top