Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Opticians (Read 3784 times)
Ritaratbag
God Member

Forum newbie

Opticians
May 22nd, 2010 at 11:49am
Print Post  
There is a new opticians that opened recently in Jesus.
Optica Innova, has opening offers and is on Daniel Mangrane, 21-23, Jesus. Tel: 977588884
Easy parking opposite, near the Adjuntament

IP Logged

Bigyin
God Member

Onwards and Upwards !!

Re: Opticians
Reply #1 - May 22nd, 2010 at 8:56pm
Print Post  
How does the forum population find opticians in  general over here ?  I've only used one so far and found the prices high and the quality very poor.  I've reverted to buying them on line from a UK company for about £25/pair and the frames are much stronger than those I've bought here.  I just emailed them my prescription (in Catalan) and they had no trouble deciphering it.

Where there's life there's hope !!
IP Logged

ColinB
Ex Member

Reply #2 - May 22nd, 2010 at 9:49pm
Print Post  
I have an ongoing concern with glaucauma (spillong?).  Went to Optima Salas Tortosa, and asked for an ad hoc test; they fell over backwards to comply, and didn't charge me a cent..... they said to come back every 9-12 months, off the street, for a free check up.   On the other hand, with the same shop, I paid a lot of money for a set of glasses some years back and they fell apart well within the guarantee period. I have never had that with any UK supplier, be it small town independent or Specsavers - type high street shops.  Personally, I would not spend  anything more than 200 euros here at an opticians.

IP Logged

Ebrovoice
Ex Member

Reply #3 - May 23rd, 2010 at 11:22am
Print Post  
Ritaratbag wrote on May 22nd, 2010 at 11:49am:
There is a new opticians that opened recently in Jesus.
Optica Innova, has opening offers and is on Daniel Mangrane, 21-23, Jesus. Tel: 977588884
Easy parking opposite, near the Adjuntament

They also have some very good offers on at the moment below the gentleman's price range and if you go into the Jesús pharmacy they have 15 euros vouchers off prescription sunglasses Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top