Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
 10 Sticky fingered low life (Read 15025 times)
Nobrot
Ex Member

Sticky fingered low life
May 23rd, 2010 at 12:43pm
Print Post  
If the brainless t**t who nicked my lap top wants the charger unit,then please call round,I'm in most evenings.
If any one wants to buy a charger unit for an ACER note pad then I've got one for €300.......again,I'm in most evenings.

IP Logged

nen
Ex Member

Re: Sticky fingered low life
Reply #1 - May 23rd, 2010 at 1:51pm
Print Post  
[quote author=24252838253E4A0 link=1274611434/0#0 date=1274611434]If the brainless t**t who nicked my lap top wants the charger unit,then please call round,I'm in most evenings.
If any one wants to buy a charger unit for an ACER note pad then I've got one for €300.......again,I'm in most evenings.[/qu
i would like to get a hold of the persons/people who go round nicking peoples things Shocked and chop there bl..dy hands off if they wont an item then they should work hard for it and buy one ...just as we all had to  Cry homes are not safe houses anymore and thats a crying shame  Sad

IP Logged

flintstones
Ex Member

Reply #2 - May 23rd, 2010 at 3:26pm
Print Post  
Also taken from the same area on the same night......small flat screen TV, and DVD player.....sorry dont know the makes...belong(ed) to friends of ours.....but if you happen to  get offered a cheap TV from the back of some lorry.....

Trevor

IP Logged

Ebrovoice
Ex Member

Reply #3 - May 24th, 2010 at 3:29am
Print Post  
What area would that be then?

IP Logged

flintstones
Ex Member

Reply #4 - May 24th, 2010 at 9:44am
Print Post  
The Santa Rosa/Bitem area.

IP Logged

Michael

Village Idiot

Reply #5 - May 24th, 2010 at 8:12pm
Print Post  
Good news!  Last week some Romanians (surprise surprise) were arrested up near the new canal.  The Mossos have recovered a variety of things from them (including some of my late father's Whisky pinched over a year ago).  If you want to visit the police station) near Simply/Sabeco Tortosa) and ask for 'UTI' you can possibly claim your stuff back.  Best take your crime report and any proof of ownership - serial numbers, photos etc.  Unfortunately you will not be allowed to spend any time in the company of the Romanians with a cattle prod and pliers.  I know... I asked!

IP Logged

hazelnut
Ex Member

Reply #6 - May 25th, 2010 at 8:11am
Print Post  
Quote:
Also taken from the same area on the same night......small flat screen TV, and DVD player.....sorry dont know the makes...belong(ed) to friends of ours.....but if you happen to  get offered a cheap TV from the back of some lorry.....

Trevor

Re Same Night !! It wouldn't happen to be the same night when all the Brits are known to be down the village bar and will be there for a predictably long time!! Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Its getting to be you just can't go out and enjoy yourselves anymore!!

IP Logged

viking
Ex Member

Reply #7 - May 25th, 2010 at 6:22pm
Print Post  
Don't forget that it is not just the Romanians and plenty of Brits are also stealing from other British people living in the Campo. Whoever they are they should be found and dealt with, not just deported ( if that is even possible ) but taken to court and made to serve a good long stretch in a Spanish prison. They would get to study Catalan and Spanish and maybe then they could get a proper job on release.

IP Logged

roswell
Ex Member

Reply #8 - May 26th, 2010 at 9:46am
Print Post  
Quote:
Quote:

Trevor

Re Same Night !! It wouldn't happen to be the same night when all the Brits are known to be down the village bar and will be there for a predictably long time!! Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Its getting to be you just can't go out and enjoy yourselves anymore!!

Do you mean weekends ? I was burgled on a Saturday night, 2 neighbours have been burgled in the past month, both at weekends. As well as Romanians and underemployed Brits, there is a bunch of Smackheads that hang around Ferreries in the bars there who are at it, most of the stuff ends up getting fenced to the Gypsies here, some people who get on with them have managed to get stuff back off them. The story goes the Tortosa Gypsies never steal locally themselves, but they do fence stolen goods.

IP Logged

Jonathan
Ex Member

Reply #9 - Jun 6th, 2010 at 11:08pm
Print Post  
Hi to everyone,
I'm new to this site but felt I had to pass on some info I heard the other day regarding the low-lifes stealing from us all.
An english couple living on the campo just outside Bitem disturbed a couple of these thieving sh*ts on Friday morning (2.30am). These thieves were in the process of removing their generator and batteries from a shed well away from the house when by chance they decided to let the dogs out before going to bed. Normally they would have been in bed well before but because of the warm night had stayed up late. The dogs forced the thieves to drop everything and flee. Now this is the part I hate!!! It seems the scum were english, they were heard shouting to each other before driving away in a red coloured car with english plates. The shame is the couple did not phone the Police right away, who knows, they might have caught them (I wish I had). Now I am no angel but I hate these kind of scum and I hope they get caught soon.
Sorry my first post is a rant but this gets me so angry. Surely we have all come out here to get away from this kind of rubbish.
Anyway, take care and keep your eyes open. Wink

IP Logged

hazelnut
Ex Member

Reply #10 - Jun 6th, 2010 at 11:12pm
Print Post  
Unfortunately it doesn't surprise me one bit that they were English! a pity the dogs didn't catch up with them

IP Logged

Nobrot
Ex Member

Reply #11 - Jun 7th, 2010 at 11:08am
Print Post  
So....anybody got any mates with a car that fits that description ????? Could get interesting.

IP Logged

JamJarChris

Power to the peaceful

Reply #12 - Jun 7th, 2010 at 3:00pm
Print Post  
Any more on the description - big car / little car / hatchback / estate etc would be helpful

Thanks

quod ambit, redit
GTalk  
IP Logged

Chris
Ex Member

Reply #13 - Jun 7th, 2010 at 3:51pm
Print Post  
This has got to be our best lead so far. Somebody out there must know them. Get thinking!

IP Logged

hazelnut
Ex Member

Reply #14 - Jun 7th, 2010 at 4:40pm
Print Post  
Its about time we all got serious about this problem Why not try this item off ebay UK:- item number 220455129944

12 Gauge shot gun land mine with trip wire, but instead of buying the blanks use real cartridges and fire them in the direction of the trip wire, I'm sure it will get results!!

Don't put the trip wire at Dog or Cat Height and most importantly don't forget and trip it yourself!!

This auction is for a NEW 12G Alarm Mine.
The device is designed to protect gates, property, paths and areas of ground. If the object or a trip-wire is moved, the Alarm Device will detonate a 12 bore blank cartridge, giving a very loud alarm.

Directions of use:

Screw the frame to a suitable surface
Pull the firing pin up by the ring and push the safety pin in its holes as far as it goes
Tie a line to the ring on the firing washer, then lift the firing pin a little and slide the notched side of the washer into the groove.
Tie the other end of the line to a gate, object or path you want to protect
Insert a 12 bore blank cartridge into the big hole in the bottom plate
Remove the safety pin and the device is now armed and ready to use.
Please note these alarm mines are better than the smaller ones that feature a less powerful spring.

Please contact us for a postage price for multiple items.

Thanks

We now also have the blanks at a cost of £14.95 for 20 - If you require blanks in addition to the alarm please commit to buy the alarm but do not pay. Then send us a message through the ebay system asking for them to be added to your order.  Thanks

_BWzKDfwBGk___KGrHgoH-C8EjlLl3wEGBKZJB3uLSw___35.JPG (Attachment deleted)

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top