Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Hyper Simply (Read 3315 times)
ebrorob
Ex Member

Hyper Simply
Jun 6th, 2010 at 8:35pm
Print Post  
Since losing the resident's card id, I have had to id myself for credit card purposes using my passport at Hyper Simply!  I have a cliente card and regularly shop there and believe that if you show them a British driving licence as id, the checkout staff treat you like a vampire and shy away from that.  Has anyone out there used any other id for credit card purposes at Hyper Simply other than a british passport?

When shopping at Carrefour in Vinaros a few months ago, the checkout girl seemed astounded that I presented my passport to confirm my id for my credit card. She said that, in future, you only need to show a driving licence id card.  Is it just Tortosa that runs scared when Brits use a credit card, even though it is a spanish bank account credit card?

IP Logged

Bigyin
God Member

Onwards and Upwards !!

Re: Hyper Simply
Reply #1 - Jun 6th, 2010 at 9:07pm
Print Post  
If it's of any help, I always use my driving licence and have never had a problem.  I think they only need to check that the names are the same on both.

Where there's life there's hope !!
IP Logged

hazelnut
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Jun 6th, 2010 at 10:34pm
Print Post  
I would use my Driving license If I had one!!

Will My Bus Pass Do?

IP Logged

Jonathan
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Jun 6th, 2010 at 11:36pm
Print Post  
I am surprised. I thought Hyper Simply were really lax regarding I.D. The few times I have used a card it was with any I.D. I had with me, Passport, driving license, even another card and a bill from telefonica. I was starting to believe even a photo of me, signed by my mum would have done Grin

IP Logged

ebrorob
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Jun 7th, 2010 at 2:52pm
Print Post  
Thanks to everyone that replied to my post.  I will try my driving licence in future.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top