Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
 10 Herbiciding (Read 9966 times)
HazeandAlan
Ex Member

Re: Herbiciding
Reply #15 - Jun 11th, 2010 at 11:00am
Print Post  
Hazelnut, it is on the corner of the chinese shop road - opposite Lidl in Tortosa. I think the office is only manned on Monday and Thursday mornings.

IP Logged

Nobrot
Ex Member

Reply #16 - Jun 11th, 2010 at 11:49am
Print Post  
Quite agree with Paulh and Merriman on this one.From April to about now the terraces are brilliant.Just a few passes over with a strimmer or mower in early spring and stuff the chemicals and the beurocracy.I wonder if there are grants available for hard graft.......

IP Logged

ColinB
Ex Member

Reply #17 - Jun 11th, 2010 at 9:58pm
Print Post  
As is the way, we now seem to have more than one thread arunning so re my query about land reverting to scrub I've opened a new query to help separate the herbiciders from the scrubbers ( huh?)

IP Logged

eden
Ex Member

Reply #18 - Jun 11th, 2010 at 10:40pm
Print Post  
We have been spraying with a back pack sprayer for the last four year and have never been challanged by anyone but as it is Spain you never know what is coming in the post - are they already watching us.  Undecided

IP Logged

Mottslott

Every day is a bonus

Reply #19 - Jun 12th, 2010 at 11:07pm
Print Post  
Quote:
As is the way, we now seem to have more than one thread arunning so re my query about land reverting to scrub I've opened a new query to help separate the herbiciders from the scrubbers ( huh?)

Think we would rather be with the scrubbers please!!!!!!!!!!! Shocked

Home is where the heart is

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top