Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Cedulah!! (Read 3925 times)
hazelnut
Ex Member

Cedulah!!
Sep 17th, 2010 at 8:36am
Print Post  
Can anyone understand this they speak to fast for me!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHczxo6Vc9g

IP Logged

cactus jack
Global Moderator

If I agree with you, then
we would both be wrong

Re: Cedulah!!
Reply #1 - Sep 17th, 2010 at 10:00am
Print Post  
no

Nostalgia is not what it used to be...

IP Logged

nen
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Sep 17th, 2010 at 12:29pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Can anyone understand this they speak to fast for me!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHczxo6Vc9g

hi hazelnut Smileyit would be nice to know what is being said i got that theres a problem with the cedulah down south and heard vivenda and ele but thats it lol if anyone can tell us what is being said it would be a great help THANKS and thank you nutty for putting the link up xx Smiley

IP Logged

jools
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Sep 17th, 2010 at 12:47pm
Print Post  
To cut a long story short the youtube video is about a large urbanisation in Orihuela. Or a large housing estate(s) with over 1000 people.

They were not illegally built, and they are on urban land.

The problem is that the original promotor/construction company have disappeared and they never actually applied for the final paperwork to declare the houses finished and ready for habitation.

The usual Spanish red tape by the sound of it (passing the buck) but now the town hall have issued the cedulas, and all the residents can now be happy  etc etc etc.

I think this is a completely different situation to the way people in this area find themselves in, as most of the people on this forum are seeking cedulas for houses built on rustic land which is completely different.

Jools

IP Logged

nen
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Sep 17th, 2010 at 12:58pm
Print Post  
Quote:
To cut a long story short the youtube video is about a large urbanisation in Orihuela. Or a large housing estate(s) with over 1000 people.

They were not illegally built, and they are on urban land.

The problem is that the original promotor/construction company have disappeared and they never actually applied for the final paperwork to declare the houses finished and ready for habitation.

The usual Spanish red tape by the sound of it (passing the buck) but now the town hall have issued the cedulas, and all the residents can now be happy  etc etc etc.

I think this is a completely different situation to the way people in this area find themselves in, as most of the people on this forum are seeking cedulas for houses built on rustic land which is completely different.

Jools

thank you jools,you say most people on the forum are seeking cedulas for properties built on rustic land NO we have 2 properties we have the paperwork for and it says they are built on urban land but still the village aguntiment say we cant have the paperwork to get the cedula we went to the notaria and they say we should be able to get the paperwork

IP Logged

hazelnut
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Sep 17th, 2010 at 1:04pm
Print Post  
I bet the King of Spain has a Castle built in some rustic land, but then again he would get away with it wouldn't he!!

Its not as if the majority of people have built a Casa on National Parks Land although I admit there are a few that tried!!

The Majority of us bought Land with a Casa listed as a Vivienda and although not on Urban Land, what is the Fecking difference, not everyone wants to live on top of their neighbours in a Village Piso

If we are paying Taxes on a Casa how can they tax you on something that is supposedly illegal?

Its time they got their act together!!

IP Logged

nen
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Sep 17th, 2010 at 1:09pm
Print Post  
Quote:
I bet the King of Spain has a Castle built in some rustic land, but then again he would get away with it wouldn't he!!

Its not as if the majority of people have built a Casa on National Parks Land although I admit there are a few that tried!!

The Majority of us bought Land with a Casa listed as a Vivienda and although not on Urban Land, what is the Fecking difference, not everyone wants to live on top of their neighbours in a Village Piso

If we are paying Taxes on a Casa how can they tax you on something that is supposedly illegal?

Its time they got their act together!!

well said  Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top