Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
UK worst place to live in Europe: Quality of Life (Read 15020 times)
Nigel
YaBB Administrator

Living here and loving
it!

UK worst place to live in Europe: Quality of Life
Sep 22nd, 2010 at 8:34am
Print Post  

IP Logged

Nobrot
Ex Member

Re: UK worst place to live in Europe: Quality of Life
Reply #1 - Sep 22nd, 2010 at 7:03pm
Print Post  
A very debatable subject

IP Logged

hazelnut
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Sep 23rd, 2010 at 11:51am
Print Post  
Wouldn't it be great if you could do a fantasy football scenario and pick the best out of each country, France may be the best for quality of life but, they have the biggest set of lazy bastards in the Air Traffic Control the Fisheries and the Farmers that will strike at the drop of a hat and it always affects Britain the worst, we should have left them to the Germans and looked after ourselves there wouldn't be any Air Trafic Control stikes now if they all spoke german!!

IP Logged

Bigyin
God Member

Onwards and Upwards !!

Reply #3 - Sep 23rd, 2010 at 12:36pm
Print Post  
"Wouldn't it be great if you could do a fantasy football scenario and pick the best out of each country"
I thought that's what we already did ?

Where there's life there's hope !!
IP Logged

Nobrot
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Sep 23rd, 2010 at 6:28pm
Print Post  
I'm pretty sure life in jolly old  Blighty would be all beer and skittles if some other mug was paying for it......

IP Logged

fatphil
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Sep 24th, 2010 at 5:02pm
Print Post  
At present my quality of life in Catalooonya is nill,as I am not officially allowed to live there full time,due to the Cedula problem.
I think I would probably have more rights if I was black,or an illegal immigrant,but perhaps not as Cataloonya seems to ignore most EU laws !

IP Logged

hazelnut
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Oct 1st, 2010 at 11:05pm
Print Post  
Quote:
I'm pretty sure life in jolly old  Blighty would be all beer and skittles if some other mug was paying for it......

done the beer tried the skittles but rain stopped play, no bugger was willing to pay and the beer and wine prices were high so looking forward to getting back to cataloonia soon

IP Logged

Ebrovoice
Ex Member

Reply #7 - Oct 2nd, 2010 at 6:19am
Print Post  
Quote:

Oh I don't know the Royal family live on benefits and poor old Lizzie got turned down for help with her heating bills.Bless!.......................I wonder if their allowances have been cut to help with the national deficit?  (..or take more water with their wine)

IP Logged

roswell
Ex Member

Reply #8 - Oct 2nd, 2010 at 9:16am
Print Post  
Quote:
Quote:

Oh I don't know the Royal family live on benefits and poor old Lizzie got turned down for help with her heating bills.Bless!.......................I wonder if their allowances have been cut to help with the national deficit?  (..or take more water with their wine)

Oh dear, would you like some Salt and Vinegar to go with that massive chip ?

IP Logged

Debbie
Ex Member

Reply #9 - Oct 2nd, 2010 at 4:03pm
Print Post  
I don't care what anybody else says or thinks I still love living in England and I have the best of both worlds I love visiting Spain and treasure my time there but I am also glad to get back to beautiful Kent.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top