Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Stolen Caravan (Read 3280 times)
Xertaboy
Ex Member

Stolen Caravan
Dec 6th, 2010 at 6:41pm
Print Post  
Stolen from the Xerta area in roughly the last week in Nov, first week Dec. 16ft Lunar caravan, Pretty old..,white with broad green stipe. Whoever took it ripped off the jockey wheel in the process of stealing it from the property. It is quite old and fairly distinctive. My guess is that it's likely to have been nicked by a "self builder" as temporary accommodation while building work is carried out. Prior to the theft this caravan hadn't moved in almost 10 years!...so the tyres,wheel bearings and brakes would be really dodgy!. It's not the type of thing you would want to tow very far, so I my guess is that it's still in the area somewhere?. If you spot something of this description, let me know.

IP Logged

geandi
Ex Member

Re: Stolen Caravan
Reply #1 - Dec 6th, 2010 at 7:53pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Stolen from the Xerta area in roughly the last week in Nov, first week Dec. 16ft Lunar caravan, Pretty old..,white with broad green stipe. Whoever took it ripped off the jockey wheel in the process of stealing it from the property. It is quite old and fairly distinctive. My guess is that it's likely to have been nicked by a "self builder" as temporary accommodation while building work is carried out. Prior to the theft this caravan hadn't moved in almost 10 years!...so the tyres,wheel bearings and brakes would be really dodgy!. It's not the type of thing you would want to tow very far, so I my guess is that it's still in the area somewhere?. If you spot something of this description, let me know.

Have you got any photos of the missing item ?

IP Logged

hazelnut
Ex Member

Re: Stolen Caravan
Reply #2 - Dec 6th, 2010 at 8:32pm
Print Post  
Hi Xerta boy sorry to hear that, you don't have a lot of luck with the thieving bar stewards, is this the fourth time now? probably local to you, and hasn't moved far I bet, especially with the tyres brakes and bearings etc.

There has also been a boat trailer theft in Aldover, so its obviously that time of the year!! to try and make some cash before christmas

Mossos have been doing a lot of visits around the campo of late so may be they know something!! About time they stopped doing the easy targets of motorists and caught some burglars and thieves

Will keep an eye out for a Lime jelly jam butty van

Shame about the jockey wheel I would have bought that off you!!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top