Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Buying a Vehicle (Read 2097 times)
ddspain
Ex Member

Buying a Vehicle
May 18th, 2011 at 12:52pm
Print Post  
I am looking to buy/change my car for one of those vans with 4/5 seats that everyone seems to drive. Kangoo etc.
Can anyone recommend anywhere good to get a second hand one a few years old with less than 100,000km?
I do want Spanish left hand drive by the way.

IP Logged

bruixot
Ex Member

Re: Buying a Vehicle
Reply #1 - May 19th, 2011 at 1:28am
Print Post  
We bought a Peugeot partner that has been pretty reliable from a company in Amposta. Can't remember the name just now but I will post again as soon as it returns to me. They are easy to find. They have a lot just off the Amposta N340 roundabout...the one with what I call "Neolithic construction crane" sculpture you can't miss them. We got a five year old vehicle with a years warranty,itv and a towbar fitted with necessary paperwork for about 6000. Pricey compared to UK prices but vehicles seem to hold their value longer here.

I got a ten year old Nissan micro previously, with bodywork a bit knocked about,over a hundred thou on the clock but a great runner that was considered a bargain by friends for 800euros. Would have been about £200 or less in the UK. Still using it just over four years later though so I am not complaining!
I also know of friends who have had good results from one of the van dealers on the 340 in Vinaros.
They also offered a years warranty that was honored with no quibbles. I will find the name of that company too if you are interested.
Bruixot

IP Logged

ddspain
Ex Member

Reply #2 - May 19th, 2011 at 9:42am
Print Post  
Thanks, I would like to know both of these, please.

IP Logged

bruixot
Ex Member

Reply #3 - May 19th, 2011 at 9:58am
Print Post  
Autoscheca! That's the name of the company in Amposta. Will pass on the name of company in Vinaros the next time I speak to my friends.
Bruixot

IP Logged

ddspain
Ex Member

Reply #4 - May 19th, 2011 at 6:43pm
Print Post  
Thanks, they have a good website and a couple of interesting vans. As you say a bit pricey, but ...
I would like a site to view in Vinaros as well, please.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top