Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
builder/plumber req'd (Read 1450 times)
Hen_Fox
Ex Member

builder/plumber req'd
May 18th, 2011 at 7:17pm
Print Post  
does anyome know of a reliable, cheap plumber /builder..we have been broken into and copper piping stolen..we also need a few building jobs done but cheap and reliable are key words

IP Logged

bruixot
Ex Member

Re: builder/plumber req'd
Reply #1 - May 19th, 2011 at 12:58am
Print Post  
Hmmm. Cheap AND reliable??! You get realistic prices for good work in my experience. Just speak with any old hands you know and I am sure they can tell you stories of cheap work they had done that needed redoing a year or two later. You get what you pay for. Good quality, experienced builders know what they are worth and so do their past customers.
Personal recommendations from people you trust is the best way to find out. I nearly said unbiased but in my personal experience good builders have become my good friends so that would rule out my recommendations! : )
PM me if you can for my 2pennies worth or let us know if you can't PM and I am sure you will get a few suggestions from forum members and see if any of them are for the same people and then get a no obligation quote but remember to always get a few quotes.
Bruixot

IP Logged

Hen_Fox
Ex Member

Re: builder/plumber req'd
Reply #2 - May 19th, 2011 at 6:57pm
Print Post  
thanks for replying , we used to have Andy Welch do our work who was reasonable cost and reliable, he has returned to England..we have moved out here 2 days ago and found ourselves broken into and the copper piping  for the water heater / pump stolen..we are desperate for a shower and running water..if you know anyone that could help and who does some light building work please phone us..07828079762..thank you..

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top