Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
dumped car person now traced (Read 5064 times)
nen
Ex Member

dumped car person now traced
Jun 9th, 2011 at 3:00pm
Print Post  
hi we have just had the person who gave the car away 3 yrs ago come to see us he gave it to a fisherman not to far from were we live so my husband as gone to tell him to move it IS NAME IS MACA i think some of you will know him dont some people show us all up .thank you all for your help kind regards nen

IP Logged

nen
Ex Member

Re: dumped car person now traced
Reply #1 - Jun 10th, 2011 at 1:26pm
Print Post  
Quote:
hi we have just had the person who gave the car away 3 yrs ago come to see us he gave it to a fisherman not to far from were we live so my husband as gone to tell him to move it IS NAME IS MACA i think some of you will know him dont some people show us all up .thank you all for your help kind regards nen

would the man who gave maca the car come and see us as it may be best if he as the car removed as maca is saying he didnt put the car there  Undecided and says we cant prove he did as its not in his name   Angrya man out of the village is due to cut the grass on the land soon and if questions are asked there may be trouble ,thank you regards nen

IP Logged

nen
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Jun 16th, 2011 at 3:48pm
Print Post  
dumped car now removed thanks to the owner who gave it away 3 yrs ago  Smileyand shame on the person we know who dumped it Angry

IP Logged

Jonathan
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Aug 17th, 2011 at 3:40pm
Print Post  
Here's a bit of nice gossip (if it's true) that is loosely connected to this post and will make a lot of people in Tivenys sleep better at night. Macca has sold up and left the village He has sold his boat and fishing tackle, put his house up for sale and called it a day. I think we should have a fiesta to commemorate this event Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Nobrot
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Aug 17th, 2011 at 11:04pm
Print Post  
Will this do.....

applause.gif (Attachment deleted)

IP Logged

almendra
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Aug 18th, 2011 at 5:05pm
Print Post  
what a shame, such a lovely chap! His catfish stew was wonderful......

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top