Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
reus airport/ryanair (Read 8988 times)
almendra
Ex Member

reus airport/ryanair
Aug 18th, 2011 at 5:00pm
Print Post  
Does anyone know what is happening with reus airport for ryanair flights in 2012? I can't find anything about it on the ryanair site but I have read that they are pulling out and moving to castellon airport instead! Castellon airport isn't operating yet though. Maybe someone is more in the know than I am. I like to book as far ahead as possible so hopefully ryanair will let us know what is happening sometime soon. Smiley

IP Logged

Ritaratbag
God Member

Forum newbie

Re: reus airport/ryanair
Reply #1 - Aug 18th, 2011 at 6:49pm
Print Post  
As far as we all know, Ryanair will carry on operating from Reus, during normal season in 2012?
Please tell us where you read, that Ryanair would be operating from Castellon airport instead,  once it's fully open?
No one seems to know anything about that at the moment!

IP Logged

almendra
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Aug 18th, 2011 at 7:39pm
Print Post  
tumbit.spain ave some information on this.  It looks as if they will no longer have their operations base at Reus but will continue with their usual flights! A bit confusing and I presume their new operations base will be at Brcelona Prat airport.

IP Logged

munkonminor

Reply #3 - Aug 19th, 2011 at 11:26am
Print Post  
Castellon are "hoping" to get their licence by October, they then need two months testing and setting up before they can operate.

They say seven airlines are interested in flying there but have not named any of them. Given the outcry over the running costs I doubt that they will be in a postion to give Ryanair the subsidy they will demand.

IP Logged

Pondgirl
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Aug 20th, 2011 at 9:29am
Print Post  

IP Logged

djfwells
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Aug 22nd, 2011 at 5:25pm
Print Post  
Not much to report on the situation here, but at least it seems like central Govt is trying to get involved in finding a resolution between the Regional Govt and Ryanair >> http://www.tumbit.com/news/articles/3586-minister-proposes-solution-for-ryanair-...

IP Logged

philmountains

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #6 - Aug 22nd, 2011 at 5:53pm
Print Post  
Well I may be a bit naive but this sounds like good news to me.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top