Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
 10 Weather/Spain (Read 5763 times)
Ritaratbag
God Member

Forum newbie

Weather/Spain
Sep 9th, 2011 at 11:26am
Print Post  
AEMET say that July and August in Spain were 4 degrees hotter than average.
Although there were huge differences in temperature between the North West and the South East.
August was the fourth hottest recorded this century.
There was thirty per cent less rainfall and fewer storms.
Wonder what the recordings for September will show?

IP Logged

Michael

Village Idiot

Re: Weather/Spain
Reply #1 - Sep 9th, 2011 at 5:21pm
Print Post  
I thought it felt cooler (less hot) this summer overall - or am I just getting acclimatised?

IP Logged

santsalvador
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Sep 9th, 2011 at 8:37pm
Print Post  
Hi. Also thought it cooler this summer, we always have to have the ceiling fan on in bed at night but not this year, also much windier this year.
What will winter bring!!!
Terry.

IP Logged

Tarayoles
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Sep 10th, 2011 at 3:52pm
Print Post  
I don't know where you live but I'm sick to death of this heat, it's not been below 30 for seems like months-how hot do you want it!? It's 26-30 indoors even at 3 in the morning.Give me enough electric and a ceiling fan-bliss !!
Just need some rain to fill up the cisterna.

IP Logged

santsalvador
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Sep 10th, 2011 at 9:29pm
Print Post  
30, that's quite cool, wait till it gets in the 40+ we had 52 in the sun last year at the back of our house, off the scale and no the thermometer wasn't faulty.
Terry.

IP Logged

philmountains

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #5 - Sep 11th, 2011 at 8:08am
Print Post  
wish I was there ! Undecided

IP Logged

Nobrot
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Sep 11th, 2011 at 5:24pm
Print Post  
Dreaming of a miserable grey,wet Manchester morning.

IP Logged

Bulldog

Forum newbie

Reply #7 - Sep 11th, 2011 at 6:46pm
Print Post  
Oh for a Manchester morning !!! From the scorching metropolis of Tortosa I had to take a trip to the freezing wastelands of Perello. If you up north had the heat this summer that we gentle folk in the south have been subjected to, there would be no talk of a cool summer. E.G. Hospitalised by a kamikaze heat demented insect ( the on going search continues, as vengence is mine sayeth the Bulldog ) which is still unidentified. The attack happened while evading the attentions of the hoodies of the insect world The Spanish wasp ( a group of which were mugging a already heat stroked bee. ) The heat of the day seemed to worsen by night, to the point where the other half and I had to start using the economy air condition unit ( a small black man. A recent reject from the 9/11 attack who wafted us with a large dog book while we laid in bed wearing nothing but a smile ) So I say to you, the hard people of the north a cold wet Manchester morning would do us the world of good.
Yours a overheated Bulldog.

IP Logged

cactus jack
Global Moderator

If I agree with you, then
we would both be wrong

Reply #8 - Sep 11th, 2011 at 7:33pm
Print Post  
WIMP  Wink

Nostalgia is not what it used to be...

IP Logged

Nobrot
Ex Member

Reply #9 - Sep 11th, 2011 at 11:32pm
Print Post  
Bulldog wrote on Sep 11th, 2011 at 6:46pm:
Oh for a Manchester morning !!! From the scorching metropolis of Tortosa I had to take a trip to the freezing wastelands of Perello. If you up north had the heat this summer that we gentle folk in the south have been subjected to, there would be no talk of a cool summer. E.G. Hospitalised by a kamikaze heat demented insect ( the on going search continues, as vengence is mine sayeth the Bulldog ) which is still unidentified. The attack happened while evading the attentions of the hoodies of the insect world The Spanish wasp ( a group of which were mugging a already heat stroked bee. ) The heat of the day seemed to worsen by night, to the point where the other half and I had to start using the economy air condition unit ( a small black man. A recent reject from the 9/11 attack who wafted us with a large dog book while we laid in bed wearing nothing but a smile ) So I say to you, the hard people of the north a cold wet Manchester morning would do us the world of good.
Yours a overheated Bulldog.   

..............NURSE............!!!!!

IP Logged

Bulldog

Forum newbie

Reply #10 - Sep 12th, 2011 at 1:15pm
Print Post  
Lying here being administered to by a very attractive wimp loving nurse after my three injections in the never regions and one in the arm. A dangerously ill ( nay ) near death overheated Bulldog ( having had to sack my little wafting black man ) I expected chocies and flowers at the very least, I leave you laid here in the shade at temperatures over 30 degrees nibbling digestives and sipping tea in the knowledge that my beautiful nurse will definitely not be treating you two.
Yours a Dangerously ill Bulldog. ahrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top