Print Post  
Hooray rain at last in Xerta !!!!!!

IP Logged

Nobrot
Ex Member

Re: Rain
Reply #1 - Oct 27th, 2011 at 12:40pm
Print Post  
Waterproofs on round here this morning.....

IP Logged

Harvo
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Oct 27th, 2011 at 1:28pm
Print Post  
Waterproofs on round here this morning.....
Sounds like it, my neighbour tells me I have both overflows running on cisterna and garden cubo's....I will ask those in authority to turn it off now...... Wink

IP Logged

John
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Nov 5th, 2011 at 6:55pm
Print Post  
They tell me the bill is on its way soon. Grin

IP Logged

John
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Nov 6th, 2011 at 11:55pm
Print Post  
guys,

how long did the rain last in the end? Was it just a quick heavy downpour or a few days of good amounts of water sufficient to stop us losing more trees in the near future Undecided?

IP Logged

philmountains

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #5 - Nov 7th, 2011 at 7:55am
Print Post  
Well boys and girls do you want me to come back Grin I told you all a couple of weeks ago when I was coming over it would rain, as I was camping and sure enough Tortosa got soaked on my first day !!!!!

IP Logged

cactus jack
Global Moderator

If I agree with you, then
we would both be wrong

Reply #6 - Nov 20th, 2011 at 10:56am
Print Post  
Well...that was a good 11 inches last night. Thank God I live near the top of the mountain  Smiley

Nostalgia is not what it used to be...

IP Logged

Nobrot
Ex Member

Reply #7 - Nov 20th, 2011 at 4:20pm
Print Post  
Approx 2 ' at the back of the house and 2" in the house.Pumps and buckets on the go.Large chuck of road lifted between Bitem and Santa Rosa.Pool and cysterna overflowing.Had my own salmon stretch for a morning.

IP Logged

Tony
Ex Member

Reply #8 - Nov 20th, 2011 at 6:07pm
Print Post  
cactus jack wrote on Nov 20th, 2011 at 10:56am:
Well...that was a good 11 inches last night. Smiley

No comment CJ !!
Except nudge nudge Wink Wink

IP Logged

Tony
Ex Member

Reply #9 - Nov 20th, 2011 at 6:12pm
Print Post  
Well with 2 more days of the same to come I suppose the next thing will be flash floods.
Warning for those that live in the Val Cervera - that barranc has been dry for ages.

IP Logged

nen
Ex Member

Reply #10 - Nov 20th, 2011 at 6:21pm
Print Post  
flash floods here in tivenys last night/this morning the road between tivenys and bitem as been washed away one side and the other is on its way about 8 mtrs in length the mosers /police are there and the rd is now a no go area .

IP Logged

geandi
Ex Member

Reply #11 - Nov 20th, 2011 at 6:51pm
Print Post  
Sounds painful .

cactus jack wrote on Nov 20th, 2011 at 10:56am:
Well...that was a good 11 inches last night. Thank God I live near the top of the mountain  Smiley

IP Logged

ebrorob
Ex Member

Reply #12 - Nov 21st, 2011 at 11:03am
Print Post  
Quote:
Well with 2 more days of the same to come I suppose the next thing will be flash floods.
Warning for those that live in the Val Cervera - that barranc has been dry for ages.

Barranc now thundering through although not affecting us as we are safely located many metres above it. Will probably have a walk up the road into the valley where the barranc runs parallel to the road to see the affects       Undecided

IP Logged

Nobrot
Ex Member

Reply #13 - Nov 21st, 2011 at 11:51am
Print Post  
Quote:
flash floods here in tivenys last night/this morning the road between tivenys and bitem as been washed away one side and the other is on its way about 8 mtrs in length the mosers /police are there and the rd is now a no go area .

It is passable but you have to go,like I did,for 10 k,up and round the mountain,or,if you're clever just follow the canal for 1\2 k,which I am not.

IP Logged

ebrorob
Ex Member

Reply #14 - Nov 21st, 2011 at 7:31pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Quote:

Barranc now thundering through although not affecting us as we are safely located many metres above it. Will probably have a walk up the road into the valley where the barranc runs parallel to the road to see the affects       Undecided

Our road is OK,all the way into the valley.Tortosa i know had problems,how was the Alfara valley?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top