Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
new house (Read 1916 times)
robo
Ex Member

new house
Jan 11th, 2012 at 3:09pm
Print Post  
hi all ,we are coming over at the end of next month (if not before) we bought our place in november it was empty nothing in it at all, we are hoping to get some wardrobes and draws on our next visit but we could not find anywhere selling them when we where last over, has anyone any ideas where are the best places to shop

IP Logged

Hen_Fox
Ex Member

Re: new house
Reply #1 - Jan 16th, 2012 at 5:44pm
Print Post  
Hi,
Furniture is expensive out here so if you already have some in England it may be worth having it brought over. Les already mentioned on 'the forum' does quite regular trips.
The Spanish seem to like very modern furniture and there are plenty of shops selling this around Tortosa plus there is a Ikea near Barcelona and Bricorama and Carrefour at Vineros.
It's also worth looking on the 'forum' and in the 'Olive Press' if you want secondhand.
Hope this helps. Smiley

IP Logged

robo
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Jan 16th, 2012 at 8:44pm
Print Post  
cheers for the reply, we have bought the beds and sofa, its now down to a couple of small wardrobes and sets of draws, we are looking for a fridge freezer but i may have to be a gas one or upgrade the solar system which i think i will do, we managed to get a washing machine but have to run it on the genny, we have a lot of work to do to make it into something that we are satisfied with but we have a lot of time on our hands that is if it is all still there when we return early next month

IP Logged

Ebrovoice
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Jan 17th, 2012 at 11:37pm
Print Post  
Second hand gas fridge-freezers:-
I cannot stress this enough ! So please be very careful and dont use a second hand one unless it has been properly checked out and preferably by a Repsol qualified Gas persona.
They can be fatally lethal. Shocked

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top