Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Theft in Benifallet (Read 11586 times)
hoop1138
Ex Member

Theft in Benifallet
Sep 3rd, 2012 at 4:39am
Print Post  
Just heard the other day that a generator and batteries were stolen on Friday 31, August from one of our local’s small shed just 5 minutes from Benifallet village.

So, the “season” is starting early this year it seems. Be on the lookout. Sadly this coincides with the hunting season (and the full moon) so there are a lot of “unknown” cars about.

I can only assume with the timing that they were trying to avoid the IVA increase on stolen goods on 1st September.

IP Logged

gyronut44
Ex Member

Re: Theft in Benifallet
Reply #1 - Sep 3rd, 2012 at 10:10pm
Print Post  
hi all,
i went up to my property near ginestar in july after a break away and lo and behold some stinkin,cheatin ,thievin ,low life scumbag had nicked my septic tank,they had dug it up and ripped it out the ground,
i thought i had seen it all,i wish i had filled it with some nice smelly presents for them, Angry   TURDS that they are !
so if anybody has been offered a cheap septic tank in the last couple of months you know where it came from,
any info will be appreciated !

IP Logged

hoop1138
Ex Member

Reply #2 - May 5th, 2013 at 2:29pm
Print Post  
Same place burgled again.

After the last burglary, they got a monitored alarm system that rings the Mosses, with CCTV and motion sensors everywhere.

One place where there were no alarms or sensors was by the generator house.  So the new generator was stolen sometime this week. They were only alerted by their battery sensor which sends a text when the batteries are low.

IP Logged

ebrorob
Ex Member

Reply #3 - May 5th, 2013 at 7:02pm
Print Post  
Hey Hoop, So sad to hear this.    Sad

IP Logged

fatphil
Ex Member

Reply #4 - May 6th, 2013 at 11:18am
Print Post  
Hoop,makes me very angry to hear that people get burgled over and over again and nothing seems to be able to stop it happening.
The way I have come to accept my constant thefts,is look at it as re cycling and that my half a roof of tiles, is now being put to good use, keeping the rain off some dosing scumbag local/extrangerous !
Beautiful area,shame it just happens to be Catalooonya !

IP Logged

gyronut44
Ex Member

Reply #5 - May 6th, 2013 at 11:24pm
Print Post  
ive had a septic tank nicked,now somebody getting roof tiles nicked,what next, oh i would love to catch somebody at it,then dish out some rough justice  Angry
you wouldnt get fed up pounding their face with a baseball bat "(oops thinking out loud again)" Cool
its annoying that these sods are constantly getting away with these thefts,nothing is safe  Sad

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top