Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Mig-Cami water Coop AGM (Read 5857 times)
skibob
Ex Member

Mig-Cami water Coop AGM
Feb 5th, 2013 at 8:22pm
Print Post  
For all thoese people who get their water from the Col Mig- Cami water Coy, he's the guy with an office opposite Auto- Mecanica at the bottom of Sympatica. There is an AGM, for want of a better word, on the 15th Feb at 20.00 above his office.
Might get some questions answered. Like why, when l paid for 500mt of water-pipe, put it underground at my expense and paid 3000 euro to join the Coop.  How did my neighbour connect to it without joining the Coop and he has a water meter fitted by our waterman. Is this the usual story of Catalunya v  Expats.

IP Logged

Eddie_Torres
Ex Member

Re: Mig-Cami water Coop AGM
Reply #1 - Feb 6th, 2013 at 9:43am
Print Post  
Quote:
For all thoese people who get their water from the Col Mig- Cami water Coy, he's the guy with an office opposite Auto- Mecanica at the bottom of Sympatica. There is an AGM, for want of a better word, on the 15th Feb at 20.00 above his office.
Might get some questions answered. Like why, when l paid for 500mt of water-pipe, put it underground at my expense and paid 3000 euro to join the Coop.  How did my neighbour connect to it without joining the Coop and he has a water meter fitted by our waterman. Is this the usual story of Catalunya v  Expats. 

Likewise... nice guy, had him round yesterday with my years e650 bill, no lube, at least Dick Turpin had the decency to wear a mask etc...

IP Logged

skibob
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Feb 6th, 2013 at 6:50pm
Print Post  
Not had a bill yet, only used 72 cube so it should not be to bad. Let you know. Grin

IP Logged

Pondgirl
Ex Member

Reply #3 - May 3rd, 2013 at 12:12pm
Print Post  
Did this ever get resolved satisfactorily(ish)?

IP Logged

ebrorob
Ex Member

Reply #4 - May 3rd, 2013 at 8:30pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Did this ever get resolved satisfactorily(ish)?

Yes i would think Ex Pats Zero & Catalan Del Boys   Muchos Profitos    Wink
« Last Edit: May 4th, 2013 at 8:28am by »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top