Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
You are having a laugh!No (Read 1913 times)
philmountains

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

You are having a laugh!No
Mar 5th, 2013 at 11:29am
Print Post  
Well im trying very hard to be in the mindset of negative thinking LOL!!!! But so far on this visit here, that I have been Waiting/planing for 8 years I have been. Robbed down to my underware,had days of wind that ended in me talking to the sky in very naughty words that only grown up,s should understand (I think the local term in gone Loco!) Most days it,s rained oh sorry yes there was this weekend, yes 2 good days in a month and I just knew it could get worse last nights" ligh drizzle" According to some weather forecast,s has destroyed the tracks up to my donkey shed, poor bloody donkey that would have to stay there!!!!
I do have a new swimming pool though,strange, I thought I was building a Almacen,also every new trailer,car,motor bike ,I see on the campo I have the thought was that bought with the help of all my gear you nicked from me Angry
Getting close here, and if you ask the wife I would never have thought ,wrote this but Think I would prefer to be in the UK than here!!! Nigel once wrote being stuck in traffic on the M62 in foul weather,here your lucky to even have a road.
That,s it had to get this little tamtrum out it the way.

IP Logged

Hen_Fox
Ex Member

Re: You are having a laugh!No
Reply #1 - Mar 5th, 2013 at 8:14pm
Print Post  
Hope you are feeling better- nothing like a good rant and plenty of swearing to get things off your chest! You have been unfortunate to have had such bad weather whilst you've been here, and the robbery that really knocked you back. Hope next time you are out it will be lovely and sunny- we won't mention the flies.
We couldn't get out today as our lane was a raging torrent, so you are not alone.
Keep your pecker up! Smiley

IP Logged

Tarayoles
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Mar 6th, 2013 at 8:17pm
Print Post  
Just had a visit from some friends who came out to visit their finca, they found it in a state and not much left of their possessions. They were expecting to stay in their house but just shut it up and walked out.Who is doing these robberies? why does no-one see anything,? Told them to tell the police but I don't suppose they will do anything, but if they don't know they can't keep records.

IP Logged

gyronut44
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Mar 6th, 2013 at 8:45pm
Print Post  
Now thats the main reason im not finishing mine just now,if it stays empty and unfinished then there is nothing they can steal,
im sure all the rural properties are mapped out by the crooks and they are just waiting for an opportunity to raid ,im sure they probably know the condition of all the properties and when people are there or not,
what an easy way to make a scumbag living preying on honest decent folk, Cry
i suppose as europe gradually disappears up its own ar*e there will be more sh*tbags just waiting to prey on the weak and vulnerable and things will probably get even worse !  Angry

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top