Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  Send TopicPrint
 25 Decent Estate Agents ? (Read 40950 times)
nen
Ex Member

Re: Decent Estate Agents ?
Reply #30 - May 1st, 2013 at 9:14am
Print Post  
so jools and pondgirl ... you know it all do you ....well all i can say is YOU CARRY ON WITH IT .

IP Logged

bruixot
Ex Member

Reply #31 - May 1st, 2013 at 9:44am
Print Post  
Hi Gang!
I've not commented on this thread as I have no personal experience of these agents but I must agree with Pondgirl on this. She hasn't accused anyone directly just commented she knows people who have bad experiences. I'm sorry Nen but from the point of view of an innocent bystander "hissy fit" seems very on the money. If this thread does dissapear or get edited then we know free speech is dead here. None of this seems like personal attacks just questions on profesionality. And as for you Jools ROFL.  Grin
Bruixot

IP Logged

Nigel
YaBB Administrator

Living here and loving
it!

Reply #32 - May 1st, 2013 at 10:16am
Print Post  
Stephanie has now registered so will doubtless reply to the thread.

IP Logged

cactus jack
Global Moderator

If I agree with you, then
we would both be wrong

Reply #33 - May 1st, 2013 at 10:30am
Print Post  
Nigel wrote on May 1st, 2013 at 10:16am:
Stephanie has now registered so will doubtless reply to the thread.

Can't wait  Wink

Nostalgia is not what it used to be...

IP Logged

JamJarChris

Power to the peaceful

Reply #34 - May 1st, 2013 at 10:39am
Print Post  
Freedom of speech is good, and should be protected.

Gossip mongering will be seen for what it is, people should not rise to it, or otherwise give it credence.

"None of this seems like personal attacks " +1

<orders popcorn...>

quod ambit, redit
GTalk  
IP Logged

ebrorob
Ex Member

Reply #35 - May 1st, 2013 at 10:44am
Print Post  
Hey Gang, Interesting thread.Looking forward to possible input from Stephanie.

IP Logged

furbydoggie
Ex Member

Reply #36 - May 1st, 2013 at 11:42am
Print Post  
Quote:
Hi Gang!
I've not commented on this thread as I have no personal experience of these agents but I must agree with Pondgirl on this. She hasn't accused anyone directly just commented she knows people who have bad experiences. I'm sorry Nen but from the point of view of an innocent bystander "hissy fit" seems very on the money. If this thread does dissapear or get edited then we know free speech is dead here. None of this seems like personal attacks just questions on profesionality. And as for you Jools ROFL.  Grin
Bruixot

+1
I couldn't agree more.  Nen was just offering an alternate opinion and should not be shot down or censored for it.  As already said - many members have had awful experiences with ryanair whereas all of my over 200 flights with them have been fine.  My good experiences do not negate the bad experiences of others and I cannot rubbish others experiences because mine were all good. 

I should imagine that all members are mature enough to weigh all evidence and make up their own mind about estate agents in the region. With regard to all those named - I've heard good and bad reports of experiences with them down through the years and at the end of the day, Caveat Emptor!

IP Logged

Pondgirl
Ex Member

Reply #37 - May 1st, 2013 at 11:45am
Print Post  
Very well said Furby.

IP Logged

cactus jack
Global Moderator

If I agree with you, then
we would both be wrong

Reply #38 - May 1st, 2013 at 12:36pm
Print Post  
Furby what are you doing????
I have to learn Spanish, Catalan and now Latin .......
I must go and buy another dictionary, although I've heard that some aren't too good
Oh well you know what they say....buyer beware
Smiley

Ps still struggling with English and I've been learning that for over 60 years

Nostalgia is not what it used to be...

IP Logged

ebrorob
Ex Member

Reply #39 - May 1st, 2013 at 1:35pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Quote:
Hi Gang!
Bruixot

+1
I couldn't agree more.  Nen was just offering an alternate opinion and should not be shot down or censored for it.  As already said - many members have had awful experiences with ryanair whereas all of my over 200 flights with them have been fine.  My good experiences do not negate the bad experiences of others and I cannot rubbish others experiences because mine were all good. 

I should imagine that all members are mature enough to weigh all evidence and make up their own mind about estate agents in the region. With regard to all those named - I've heard good and bad reports of experiences with them down through the years and at the end of the day, Caveat Emptor!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caveat_emptor ;         Wink

IP Logged

MySpanishome
Ex Member

Reply #40 - May 1st, 2013 at 1:50pm
Print Post  
Hi all,

Firstly this is MySpanisHome – not people hiding behind pseudonyms.  We agree with all who say “everybody has the right to freedom of speech” as long as the person who has been hurt or slandered is the actual person who is doing the free speech!

As you will all see by the posts on this site all relating to MySpanisHome are statements – I now someone who has not been happy with the services MySpanisHome have provided – not the actual people who supposedly are not happy with MySpanisHome.

If you look carefully you will see one common denominator, hidden agenda here one thinks!

Eddie_Torres, who every you are, you are a liar & a coward, you have slandered MySpanisHome and we are in the process of denouncing you – I hope for your sake you can produce the person and proof who have said we are in your own words “well known for having greedily scammed 30.000euros mark up on one property we sold a couple of years ago” – or the person who told you this lie will back you up if push comes to shove!  Name your identity on this forum and back up what you are saying!  What a strange statement to make in “you are not scared of me” – why would anyone be scared of me? As for me wearing s*** Gold jewellery – when not worn I had it stolen in a burglary at our house, my Son had it all re-made in the U.K for me.  To me you have something personal going on here – be a man and tell everybody who you are and back up your big mouth.

For everybody’s information MySpanisHome charge 5% or 6.000euros including 21% I.V.A for a property sale.  We give the sellers an invoice when the sale is completed.  If anyone finds a discrepancy such as the ludicrous statement made by brave Eddy (that we made 30.000euros on top) they can denounce us! And with the invoices we give we would not have a leg to stand on in court.  This never happened and never will!

Please everybody look at the common denominator in these bad posts on here and make up your own minds.  We have been Estate Agents here for eleven years and we have never had a bad complaint yet, or should I say no-one has ever complained to us personally.

We are responding to comments made as we have a fantastic name and no liars or cowards will be tolerated when trying to give us a bad name.  We promise all readers we will denounce Eddy and I hope when he or others are proved to be liars the Tortosa Forum will print the truth.

Steve & Stephanie
MySpanishome Estate Agents

IP Logged

Nobrot
Ex Member

Reply #41 - May 1st, 2013 at 2:49pm
Print Post  

images_2.jpg (Attachment deleted)
3D-glasses-404_675044c.jpg (Attachment deleted)
untitled_005.png ( 90 KB | Downloads )
untitled_005.png

IP Logged

Pondgirl
Ex Member

Reply #42 - May 1st, 2013 at 3:32pm
Print Post  
Isn't it libel if it is the written word?  Just saying like.

IP Logged

munkonminor

Reply #43 - May 1st, 2013 at 3:51pm
Print Post  
M'lud
Learned viewers, Sailors, Brewers & Bulldog

I have watched this thread bubbling away, had no idea who Eddie, Pondgirl, The English Couple, the man who wear s*** jewellery were ! Sounds like a plot line from Eldorado.

I can't find a link between the post from Pondgirl and Eddies post or a common denominator.

Traditionally this sort of major "falling out" happens once the temperature rises over 36 deg and the flies are biting.

Can we all just take a breath, stop issuing threats to each other and just relax......

IP Logged

nen
Ex Member

Reply #44 - May 1st, 2013 at 4:03pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Isn't it libel if it is the written word?  Just saying like.

pondgirl  stop makeing silly remarks and give us your real name so we know who you are ...i will tell you mine so you all know  BRENDA RODEN  nick name  NEN  and i live in tivenys .i can give you my phone number too if you have anything more to say.... but wait i must make Shaw i have my grammar and spelling correct

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top