Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  Send TopicPrint
 25 Decent Estate Agents ? (Read 40965 times)
Pondgirl
Ex Member

Re: Decent Estate Agents ?
Reply #45 - May 1st, 2013 at 4:09pm
Print Post  
munkonminor wrote on May 1st, 2013 at 3:51pm:
I have watched this thread bubbling away, had no idea who Eddie, Pondgirl, The English Couple, the man who wear s*** jewellery were ! Sounds like a plot line from Eldorado.

I can't find a link between the post from Pondgirl and Eddies post or a common denominator.

Could be because there isn't one.  I had absolutely no idea to whom Eddie was referring in his post, it was actually skibob who mentioned them first.  Not that I'm 'blaming' him either, obviously.

Anyway, I've got to get back to my letter to that nice Mr O'Leary telling him that people are being mean about his lovely airline.

IP Logged

Pondgirl
Ex Member

Reply #46 - May 1st, 2013 at 4:16pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Quote:
Isn't it libel if it is the written word?  Just saying like.

pondgirl  stop makeing silly remarks and give us your real name so we know who you are ...i will tell you mine so you all know  BRENDA RODEN  nick name  NEN  and i live in tivenys .i can give you my phone number too if you have anything more to say.... but wait i must make Shaw i have my grammar and spelling correct

It isn't silly at all knowing the difference between slander and libel, it's quite important if you are going to go to law. 

I'm really not bothered who you are and I really can't see why you should want to know who I am, what earthly difference could it make?  I doubt our paths will ever cross outside of this forum and knowing my name would never give you any idea who I am anyway.  Stop being so silly yourself. Anyway, you started it.

IP Logged

nen
Ex Member

Reply #47 - May 1st, 2013 at 5:00pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Isn't it libel if it is the written word?  Just saying like.

pondgirl  stop makeing silly remarks and give us your real name so we know who you are ...i will tell you mine so you all know  BRENDA RODEN  nick name  NEN  and i live in tivenys .i can give you my phone number too if you have anything more to say.... but wait i must make Shaw i have my grammar and spelling correct

It isn't silly at all knowing the difference between slander and libel, it's quite important if you are going to go to law. 

I'm really not bothered who you are and I really can't see why you should want to know who I am, what earthly difference could it make?  I doubt our paths will ever cross outside of this forum and knowing my name would never give you any idea who I am anyway.  Stop being so silly yourself. Anyway, you started it.

the only reason you wont give your name is so you can get away with telling tales and telling people they cant spell and are not using proper grammar i am not going to come down to your level I DONT COME ON HERE SLAGING PEOPLE OFF and i will not be replying to you anymore you know who i am and so will other people ,also i would not like to meet you EVER

IP Logged

JamJarChris

Power to the peaceful

Reply #48 - May 1st, 2013 at 5:17pm
Print Post  
Well, that seems to have cleared the playground a little...

Is there an 'Ignore' function on this forum where you do not even see what people on your ignore list have written.

That could be an enhancement.

Personally I like having an alternate identity for forums - all keyboard warriors hide behind them.

quod ambit, redit
GTalk  
IP Logged

munkonminor

Reply #49 - May 1st, 2013 at 6:38pm
Print Post  
"Personally I like having an alternate identity for forums - all keyboard warriors hide behind them. "

Quite agree, my real name is Spartacus........

IP Logged

ddspain
Ex Member

Reply #50 - May 1st, 2013 at 6:45pm
Print Post  
No - I'm Spartacus Cheesy

IP Logged

JamJarChris

Power to the peaceful

Reply #51 - May 1st, 2013 at 6:51pm
Print Post  
I am Spartacus, the estate agent

quod ambit, redit
GTalk  
IP Logged

Bulldog

Forum newbie

Reply #52 - May 1st, 2013 at 7:27pm
Print Post  
munkonminor wrote on May 1st, 2013 at 3:51pm:
M'lud
Learned viewers, Sailors, Brewers & Bulldog

I have watched this thread bubbling away, had no idea who Eddie, Pondgirl, The English Couple, the man who wear s*** jewellery were ! Sounds like a plot line from Eldorado.

I can't find a link between the post from Pondgirl and Eddies post or a common denominator.

Traditionally this sort of major "falling out" happens once the temperature rises over 36 deg and the flies are biting.

Can we all just take a breath, stop issuing threats to each other and just relax......

Hi all,
In reply to you Munkonminor, why is my name last as I am well known in the legal services? For the less legally minded on the forum the difference between slander and libel is as follows : the people with good grammar, slander and the people with bad grammar, libel. Now to move on to that rascal Ryanair, didn't know he was selling houses in Spain!!! I would have thought this a bit risky as he is in enough trouble flying aeroplanes. I would also like to point out to the forum members do flies only start to bite over 36 deg as I am sure I have been bitten below this but this could be confirmed by reading that classic book Lord of the Flies.
Yours a heavily sedated Bulldog. ( real name Mr. Bulldog. )

IP Logged

JamJarChris

Power to the peaceful

Reply #53 - May 1st, 2013 at 7:36pm
Print Post  

quod ambit, redit
GTalk  
IP Logged

Pondgirl
Ex Member

Reply #54 - May 1st, 2013 at 7:50pm
Print Post  
Grin Thank you munkinmimor, merriiman and ddspain oh and especially nen.  You have nearly caused me to PMSL.

IP Logged

skibob
Ex Member

Reply #55 - May 1st, 2013 at 8:11pm
Print Post  
Are Eddi Torres and Renata one of the same Wink

I've closed my Garden Gate and am sitting on the fence, which l have never done before. Which witch or which do l want or is that  wont. Kiss Kiss

IP Logged

Pondgirl
Ex Member

Reply #56 - May 1st, 2013 at 8:19pm
Print Post  
Eddie has been very quiet.  Has he been pulled by the fuzz?

IP Logged

JamJarChris

Power to the peaceful

Reply #57 - May 1st, 2013 at 8:40pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Has he been pulled by the fuzz?

That sounds painful

quod ambit, redit
GTalk  
IP Logged

gyronut44
Ex Member

Reply #58 - May 1st, 2013 at 11:28pm
Print Post  
aye,
its funny how living in such a nice place can wear off and then the arguing starts ,a shame really  Huh  a lot of people would be glad of the chance to experience living here ,dodgy estate agents or not  Sad

IP Logged

jools
Ex Member

Reply #59 - May 2nd, 2013 at 12:07am
Print Post  
Hi Penny,

How strange is any language?

Hostia, to most Brits means nothing, yet offends many old Spanish/Catalan people here.

'Son of a bitch', in English or films from the US of A, means nothing in the form of an insult to us, in fact if you called anyone 'a Son of a bitch' in England, I'm sure most people would laugh in your face.

BUT BUT BUT .........here in Spain/Catalunya if you say 'hijo de puta'  or even worse, 'hijo de la grand puta' you might very well get your throat cut!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am from the North West of England, Cheshire, and a very common saying is something like,  'do that and I'll kill ya', so 9 years ago when I was hauled into primary school here, to be told that my Son was aggressive and threatening to kill everyone, can you imagine?????????

Needless to say, he is now very integrated, and we do not use 'off the cuff' British 'one liners' as they just cannot be translated literally here in Catalunya or in the rest of Spain.

But I still think that people from the UK should be able to write and spell and use our Queens grammar in the proper way, it is such a shame that the younger generation now can only use abbreviations on text messages etc.

I suppose we will never agree on this subject but there we go again, another thing to argue about.................

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top