Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  Send TopicPrint
 25 Decent Estate Agents ? (Read 40955 times)
Nobrot
Ex Member

Re: Decent Estate Agents ?
Reply #60 - May 2nd, 2013 at 12:33am
Print Post  
Still, not bad for Cecil Ave. eh Jools..........2nd best school in Sale mind.

IP Logged

jools
Ex Member

Reply #61 - May 2nd, 2013 at 1:24am
Print Post  
Sale Grammar School......... you cannot get a better education even now for your kids through the state system.

I think you were in the catchment area of Sale West..........but it obviously shows how the English Grammar School system works.......even up to to the present day... Trafford Education cannot be knocked for that..............or should I say over 9 nine years since I left the UK.

I still took my youngest out of Brooklands primary to come here and live in Spain at 5 years of age, (that was a huge, huge gamble after my eldest Son went to Manchester Grammar School MGS) but I still think the local education here is adequate, although now my younger Son is now 15...... I am seriously considering private/boarding education in Tortosa or Tarragona.

To me, education is the most precious gift you can give to your children, so if it is here or in the UK, I will provide it for him.

Me.......I just have to carry on working...............same crap, just another day.........LOL

IP Logged

philmountains

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #62 - May 2nd, 2013 at 8:14am
Print Post  
Time to quit this topic, and start talking about the weather instead Cheesy I hope my "grammmer" is correct LOL !

IP Logged

Eddie_Torres
Ex Member

Reply #63 - May 2nd, 2013 at 10:11am
Print Post  
JamJarChris wrote on May 1st, 2013 at 7:36pm:

Thanks for such a great giggle all, and in particular, to pondgirl for standing up for what is right...

Funny how stupid some people really are, how little grasp of reality there is in some quarters, let alone the Legal side...

My post was deliberately vague, so it is well within any Laws about defamation, it clearly does not explicitly name or hint about any one person or company. If you are not familiar with the legal side of things like this, do please feel free to spend an afternoon and a large stack of cash getting a Lawyer to explain it really slowly.

For the rest, entertainment and insight. Enjoy, learn.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Helen Rowe gets my vote
cervantes@realitypropertyspain.com

Mine as well.

I was very lucky to find the house I wanted with Helen Rowe at Reires, the best move I have made here, even years after buying she has very kindly helped me sorting out things. Totally honest advice and an immense local knowledge.

Others I would be very wary of, one English couple, "Estate Agents" in Tortosa are well known for having greedily scammed an E30,000 mark up on one property they sold a couple of years ago. 

Take great care with people wearing s*** Gold jewelry....  Wink

IP Logged

skibob
Ex Member

Reply #64 - May 2nd, 2013 at 2:48pm
Print Post  

You sound like a politician

IP Logged

Nobrot
Ex Member

Reply #65 - May 2nd, 2013 at 6:27pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Hi all.  Hoping for a bit of advice.  Looking for a good, reliable, either English or English speaking estate agent to sell a country house in Tortosa area. Suggestions welcome, many thanks. !

Are you happy now Scott...... Cheesy

IP Logged

bruixot
Ex Member

Reply #66 - May 2nd, 2013 at 8:55pm
Print Post  
nen  "pondgirl  stop makeing silly remarks and give us your real name so we know who you are ...i will tell you mine so you all know  BRENDA RODEN  nick name  NEN  and i live in tivenys .i can give you my phone number too if you have anything more to say.... but wait i must make Shaw i have my grammar and spelling correct"

Um, hissy fit again. Am I missing something here? I can't see that nen has been libelled or slandered in anyway in this thread. Your entries are sounding more and more like playground comments including the old I'm telling on you line. This isn't a personal attack nen as I don't know you it's merely observations made on reading and rereading of the whole topic.
This whole topics seems to be a rollercoaster ride with some great laughs at the peaks though so thanks everyone for that.
Bruixot

IP Logged

Pondgirl
Ex Member

Reply #67 - May 2nd, 2013 at 10:06pm
Print Post  
No one has 'attacked' nen she has just taken the position of forum milk monitor. 
« Last Edit: May 3rd, 2013 at 6:47am by »  

IP Logged

Pondgirl
Ex Member

Reply #68 - May 2nd, 2013 at 10:07pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Quote:
Hi all.  Hoping for a bit of advice.  Looking for a good, reliable, either English or English speaking estate agent to sell a country house in Tortosa area. Suggestions welcome, many thanks. !

Are you happy now Scott...... Cheesy

Bad, bad Nobrot.

IP Logged

nen
Ex Member

Reply #69 - May 3rd, 2013 at 8:16am
Print Post  
Quote:
No one has 'attacked' nen she has just taken the position of forum milk monitor. 

pondgirl as i told you before i am not going to come down to your level.milk monitor you may call me but i didn't come on here saying things about what my friends said to me about people .i suggest if your friends wont to say anything in the future let them say it.oh and i hope my spelling etc is correct because if its not i am certain you will tell me. but then again please dont bother Smiley

IP Logged

Pondgirl
Ex Member

Reply #70 - May 3rd, 2013 at 12:04pm
Print Post  
They aren't forum members nen.  I was just passing on opinins expressed.  Nothing that I have said was even slightly libellous or even scandalous but it was very kind of you to be outraged by nothing, on someone else's behalf.

IP Logged

Eddie_Torres
Ex Member

Reply #71 - May 3rd, 2013 at 12:48pm
Print Post  
Quote:

Moi ? I will take that as a compliment Smiley

Again, thanks to all of you for the best laugh in ages.   Grin

IP Logged

nen
Ex Member

Reply #72 - May 3rd, 2013 at 12:58pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Quote:

Moi ? I will take that as a compliment Smiley

Again, thanks to all of you for the best laugh in ages.   Grin

oh so you think its a laugh do you well it just shows how sad some of you on here are.some nice person comes on here to ask a simple question and some of you have to make as usual a big joke of things and then think its all funny. its a wonder people come on here anymore i am thinking of deleating myself as i dont wish to be on a site with some people like you .

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top