Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
 10 Cedula de habitabilidad (Read 10658 times)
ulrika
Ex Member

Re: Cedula de habitabilidad
Reply #15 - Aug 24th, 2013 at 10:51am
Print Post  
I need a phone no and/or email address to Sergi.  Or where to find him. Anyone?

IP Logged

Pondgirl
Ex Member

Reply #16 - Aug 24th, 2013 at 12:17pm
Print Post  
Ulrika, rita posted this number up earlier in the thread

Ritaratbag wrote on May 22nd, 2013 at 5:04pm:
Otherwise contact Sergi 666462309. English speaking.

He may well be on holiday like just about everyone else at the moment though.

IP Logged

ulrika
Ex Member

Reply #17 - Aug 24th, 2013 at 1:45pm
Print Post  
Apparantely left my brain in Sweden, so I lost the ability to read. 

Thanks.  Smiley

IP Logged

robo
Ex Member

Reply #18 - Aug 24th, 2013 at 2:22pm
Print Post  
we should have ours in a couple weeks the guy from mora has been out and told us no problems we should be able to go and collect it early September all sorted for us by a architect from miravet for 200 euros but it did cost us another 150 as something needed sorting with ginester council over the planning permission

IP Logged

lazydaze
Ex Member

Reply #19 - Aug 24th, 2013 at 6:38pm
Print Post  
I am sure it will be of interest to anyone who owns a property in Ginestar if you get your cedula for a house. Will this make it a legal house as the Ajuntament in Ginestar say that all habitual buildings built in the campo are illegal. When was your property built and do you have the original permission with the Ajuntament stamp on it. Sorry if I seem negative, I don't mean to just want to make sure you are not throwing money away on useless paperwork. What exactly did the architect say needed sorting out with the Ginestar council over planning permission, it may be an idea for you to visit their offices to find out what the problem is, if you don't speak the language take an independent person with you, if you want the truth not the architect or agent.

IP Logged

Pondgirl
Ex Member

Reply #20 - Aug 25th, 2013 at 1:48pm
Print Post  
It is absolutely essential that you get the documentation sorted out properly with 'Habitatge' and no one else.  Even our architect, who is totally trustworthy, made an omission with the paperwork to begin with because the law changed during the construction of our house.  It didn't cost us any extra except for a phone call and an extra trip into Tortosa.

IP Logged

robo
Ex Member

Re: Cedilla de habitabilidad
Reply #21 - Aug 25th, 2013 at 8:00pm
Print Post  
the cedula is coming from mora not ginester the house was built in 2005 all the permissions are in place the thing that was missing was to do with the final write off of the property ( I don't know the specific Spanish term for it ) the architect came recommended has he has done the same for a well known guy on this site but thank you for your concern

IP Logged

Pondgirl
Ex Member

Reply #22 - Aug 25th, 2013 at 8:29pm
Print Post  
Obres final probably robo.  I wasn't suggesting that your architect was doing anything wrong, just that the paperwork has to be authorised by the Dept of 'Habitatge' as far as I know.  Endesa wouldn't connect us to the electricity without it.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top