Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
propert demilition (Read 2314 times)
Robo2
Ex Member

propert demilition
Jun 3rd, 2013 at 8:45am
Print Post  
Hu Guys,
while I know the laws with building or even extenting buildings in catalunya is very strict , what are the laws like with property demolition ? the property Im interested in has too many buildings and if I demolish a building will it still be available to build on (the footprint ) should I resell ?
thanks
ro

IP Logged

Smidge
Ex Member

Re: propert demilition
Reply #1 - Jun 4th, 2013 at 9:49am
Print Post  
Might be a good idea to consult a lawyer like Davis Pique in Miami Platja on this subject. Its a complicated area, forum members may be reluctant to offer advice.  Smiley

IP Logged

El_Alto

Dutch and Curious

Re: propert demilition
Reply #2 - Jun 4th, 2013 at 6:19pm
Print Post  
hmm, personaly I should not spend money to ask this to a lawyer. I think nobody can tell you what your position will be in this case. Your question is about how the authorities will act when you resell -in the future-. I can give you the "lawyer-like" answer right now: if the 'ruines or buildings are still exist on the registration papers there is a probability you will get a licence to refurbish them easier. But in reality nobody can tell you the law in the future and nobody can tell you if the ayuntament at that time will investigate the existance of the buildings or just follow the paper registration or demands a architectural declaration or whatever procedure will come up -in the future-.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top