10 GIBRALTAR (Read 9890 times)
Pondgirl
Ex Member

Re: GIBRALTAR
Reply #15 - Aug 15th, 2013 at 9:59am
Print Post  
Quote:
all i wanted was a YES or NO  Smiley

Ah well, it isn't really that simple.  If someone said 'Yes' I am sure that there are plenty of people who would ask why  Smiley

IP Logged

Smidge
Ex Member

Reply #16 - Aug 15th, 2013 at 11:04am
Print Post  
"Who the hell cares who started it"  Jack, Mrs Ryan & kids care deeply. Shares/money, boring stuff. Agree with you RA have done a great job. I think you are being a bit harsh on the UK even though they have had to sell the toilet rights of many citzens to the Arabs, I was in the Cotswolds last week, sunny day, nice local ale, plate of bread and cheese heavenly! Smiley

IP Logged

skibob
Ex Member

Reply #17 - Aug 15th, 2013 at 12:27pm
Print Post  
Diego Garcia cost the yanks $14 million  and paid for it in Polaris  missiles. That was why there was a big stink when we were thinking of cancelling them.
l agree that was a black mark in our history Sad
Does RN fly to DG. He would have no trouble with the yanks, with his lrish accent,  Roll Eyes
l wonder if he fly's to Boston Wink

IP Logged

JamJarChris

Power to the peaceful

Reply #18 - Aug 15th, 2013 at 1:02pm
Print Post  
Cactus Jack ...
"Why worry about stuff you can do nothing about."

Absolutely bang on the money, and how I live my life. Think about it, but do not worry about it.

Re: Gib - it's worked well over the years - leave it alone. As others have said, it is only a smokescreen for Rajoy.

quod ambit, redit
GTalk  
IP Logged

Bulldog

Forum newbie

Reply #19 - Aug 15th, 2013 at 2:20pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Phil, "Mr O leary if the man had not set up Ryan air,)" sorry to say that MOL did not set up RA. It was set up in around 1984/85 by Tony & Chris Ryan. At this time MickO had little newsagents shop near my then house, I often bought the papers there (The Independent, hope that does not get me in trouble with the media police on this forum  Smiley). He was selling papers & tins of Coke for a few years, he did not join RA until 87/88, he did not get into the senior position in RA for years after that. Sometime its difficult to separate the man from the myths. MOL is a master of spinning any story.
However I agree many people would not have seen the sun
without Ryanair but Tony Ryan is the man that started it.

Smidge.  Smiley

Wrong Smidge it has and you have questions to answer. When without English permission has anything independant been sold in Ireland, Falklands, Gib etc. Now I need to know about the Coke, is it the type to drink, burn in the fire or just for ( chill man )if its the latter, 2kg please to help get rid of Bigyin's rabbit problems and by the way does he still deliver papers?
Yours about to be elected forum media police chief Bulldog.

IP Logged

Smidge
Ex Member

Reply #20 - Aug 15th, 2013 at 2:59pm
Print Post  
Bulldog, you had me worried there for a while "without English permission" the Politically Correct mob were going for their keyboards then the bit about 2 Kgs. of Coke everyone understood. Some can be prejudice about people who ah,hmm. you know, coke and ignore their views. Sadly for you it was the kind in tins and also those plastic bottles.
I can 100% confirm that he still sells newspapers, I personally bought one recently on a Ryanair flight. I am surprised that you have not noticed the newsagents hand in  Ryanair, remember before RA no airline was selling lottery tickets, phone cards, and the rest. Its a flying convenience store, but it all good it save me on fares.
Good luck on the police chief thing, but remember what I said about the Coke it could go against you.  Grin

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top